Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

But I understand why you (intruder313) wouldn't want to dig through 200 pages of us romping, and running round screaming "GOOOOALLLLLL" while stubbing our toes. We are a silly place. :upside:

However, you could give your Nova plastic dudes to someone who really really likes sci-fi stuff... or maybe a nephew or something. With the great deal we are getting, I personally don't mind dealing with the duplicates or stuff I personally don't like.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are in the UK someone could use the NOVA troopers as GW Imperial Guard. Just saying because those are some of my plans.

You know when this started $80k seemed like an impossible dream and now we are so hitting that today to make the next stretch goal.

Intruder313 - I would advise going through and counting up what is in the deal that you do want, then dividing that into your pledge cost to see what the cost per mini is, and then make your decision.

FREX, right now the Vampire deal includes 223 Bones Minis (+ Sophie). If you didn't want, say the Chronoscope figures, you're looking at 25 figures to subtract. 223 overall - 25 Chronoscope figures = 198 figures. At $100 pledge +$25 international shipping + say 20% VAT & Duties*, you're looking at $150 / 198 figures, or roughly $0.76 a figure for the ones you do want.

Then ask yourself, is that a good deal, even if I get a bunch of figures I don't want? Do the actual math, and I think you'll find it's still a great deal.

At the time I signed up, after subtracting out what I didn't want, the deal was about $1.17 a figure - which was good for me. Now it's freaking awesome. YMMV.

----------------

*I have no idea what UK tax and duties are, I'm throwing a number out there for an example.

We are a silly place. :upside:

Where everyone wears a funny funny face

All the streets are paved with gold

And no one ever grows old

In the funny land lives . . .

well, Bryan, actually. We've imprisoned him and are working him to death in the Kickstart mines.

What? You thought happy and funny weren't euphemisms? You are fool, Comrade Squarepants. Now everybody even out your pledges so we have to wake Bryan up at 3 am. See how much fun he's having. Also, if anybody has any minor silly complaints, please contact him directly.

Mwa ha ha ha ha.

Ha.

• Like 3

@Reaper - Howzabout a stretch goal that ships buglips to ReaperCon '13 and forces him to DM the whole weekend? I'd pledge that!

TaleSpinner, Wren, Shakandara and 5 others like this

Buglips, looks like you've got a full adventuring party...better get ta brainstormin'...

:devil:

I'm poopular!

I'd like to go to ReaperCon. Watch Bryan cast some figures so I can see the magic in action, and then call him a witch.

No! No time for that for you! No leaving the gaming table! Bad buglips! Bad! For that you'll have to stay through Monday too. Nyeh!

I may have missed this somewhere in the last hundred pages of discussion but....

Is there an option to buy more of the Storm Giants? We can't have just one set in a multi-painter household.

Yes, I believe they will be $10 for an extra set. I have a set available in the trade thead, page 6

i wish i could back this project but i dont have a credit card and use paypal by using moneypak card. and i dont get paid til next Friday and ty for doing the kickstarter if i could of backed i would of and icant wait til they come out in stores so i can buy them all.

Exwilly - thanks for posting - it's a powerful reminder of why we should really support this kickstarter if we can - not to just get massive amounts of minis, but so that the line is large enough for the guys like you out there who, for whatever reason, can't take advantage right now that you'll be able to buy them in stores.

• Like 1

So . . . yeah . . .

I'm pretty much just gonna come out and say this only makes me like her more.

Wow, this opens up so many diorama options...

Y'all have dirty minds.... :rock:

Welcome to my gutter. Feel free to splash around and play in the muck all you want. :devil: