Kickstarter Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who was interested, the clockwork dragon is painted and up in the preview gallery, Kaladrax is painted awaiting photography and I'm mostly through Nethyrmaul. I hope to be done with it by m

Hello everyone! First post here on the forums.   I am a homeschool mom, and while taking my son out to do some donations to a local shelter, we stopped by when my son spotted a local game store. H

.     .     .     .

Howdy y'all!

TL, DR - Is something big going on that I missed? :blink:

Just kidding, how often should I check in for all these last day thing? I'm working and I don't want to miss anything!

I know 'it's a secret!', but you can tell me...

If it's mapped to $4 mil I want to help y'all get there! :;):

Hmmm, the novel... not so much. :rock:

But... If the campaign has to end on a failure - wouldn't you rather it be something that you don't want, rather than the bitter disappointment of some big thing that you do want?

I am actually okay with this. I would be okay getting the novel, too, but this seems like the point where they have run into the hard logistics of what they can get manufactured, with a reasonable chance of making deadline, by March. (My personal worry - everything gets finished in time for the big release... then U.S. Customs stops the shipment for six months, because somebody was in a bad mood....)

The Auld Grump

• Like 1
  • Forum Mascot

PDFs don't thrill me, doesn't matter what they are. Could be the whole set of Warlord rules and wouldn't make a difference. Doesn't mean they're horrible prizes, just means I don't care one way or t'other.

Not a complaint, either. At this point I'm getting more than plenty already.

Projections are that 3 mil will be met easily (only 10 times the original stated goal!), its after that where the ? is.

100 times. *shakes head* It is actually 100 times the original goal! Holy crap! Is that a KS record or anything?

• Like 1

I'm I the only coffee nerd here? I'm hoping for a coffee mug - since I see a lot of late night painting in my future. Gonna need my gogo juice.

It's gotta be a 'venti' sized cup... I need my mounds of caffiene, and I need my coffee mugs deep to hold it.

• Forum Mascot

I'm I the only coffee nerd here? I'm hoping for a coffee mug - since I see a lot of late night painting in my future. Gonna need my gogo juice.

It's gotta be a 'venti' sized cup... I need my mounds of caffiene, and I need my coffee mugs deep to hold it.

Amateur.

*adjusts IV drip*

• Like 4

Hello everyone! First post here on the forums.

I am a homeschool mom, and while taking my son out to do some donations to a local shelter, we stopped by when my son spotted a local game store. He was enchanted the moment we walked through the door. The staff of the shop, took their time and showed him the miniatures and various ones they had worked on there at the store. They took the time to explain between enamel and acrylic paints (He's done a few ships/car model with his dad over the past year). He's always been keen on detail work, and he walked out of the shop as the proud owner of his first mini. (77013- Minotaur- Bones)

They also let him know about the kickstarter project. He came home, and decided to investigate. He's turning 10 on Sept 10th, and he made a presentation to me and his dad on why he wanted to ask for the Vampire level contribution on the kickstarter for his birthday.

So now, he'll be eagerly awaiting the initial shipment in Sept, with the whole winter to work on his miniature painting skills in anticipation of the larger shipment in March. And that is how I came to be on the Reaper mini forums and posting in this thread. Hello!

~Zara

• Like 15