Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interim of waiting for his truckload of minis in March... could anyone PM me reputable sites to get him a collection to practice painting in anticipation?

This one. Go to online store at the top of the page. The Bones line has a small selection already in production, and Reaper also sells paint. Plus if you're in the US or Canada you get Free Shipping (which is fast, no less) on orders over $25.

You simply can't beat that anywhere.

Check out miniature-giant.com as well. They sell everything Reaper for a minimum of 26% off.

how is that legal? They steal from Reaper? lol

• Super Administrators

Dear friends, our inline ticker graphics are going faster than Kickstarter.com can feed them data. Our project is causing slow-downs on their end (to put it mildly).

Our forum software is also a bloated beast. I've tweaked out some database settings to eke out as much performance as I can. So for those of you still getting sql error messages, I'm sorry. Just going to have to let this blow over.

• Like 5

• Super Administrators

A friend gave me a heads up on this... Anyone else notice multiple payment authorizations staying on amazonpayments after managing your kickstarter pledge?

authorauthor.png

Those are authorizations, not captures. When you change your pledge, an authorization hits. That makes sure you have funds in the account. KS only captures the latest one. The rest get released and your card is updated in a few days, depending on the speed of your bank's infrastructure.

100 times. *shakes head* It is actually 100 times the original goal! Holy crap! Is that a KS record or anything?

No, but they just beat the #4 all-time funded project (Wasteland @ $3.11m) and could actually beat the #3 as well (Doublefine Adventure @ $3.33m)

Reaper is actually at 10325% of their original goal. The highest % of over-funds are in the hundreds of thousands, not that their percentage as a factor of their overall goal isn't wildly impressive. Most of the higher funding percentages are due to really low original goals.

Thes gets out her storm shutters, and tapes X's to the windows. She tops off the generators gas tank, fills her bathtubs full of ice, and nestles the keg inside. She makes sure she is stocked up on pizza rolls, and salad.

There is a storm a comin' and she is gonna be prepared.

• Like 1