Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look in the lower right corner, you can see pieces of the Reaper Board. Man, trying to get in here for the last 20 minutes was worse than trying to get past the velvet rope at a super hot celebrity nightclub.

**** On that note, I'm going to go for a couple of hours to help reduce the load and let some other peeps come in to share congrats and pop some champagne.

• Like 3

Thank you to reaper for a wonderful kick starter and everyone who pledged to unlock so much mini goodness. Now I'll just have to catch up all the minis I have partially started as I wait for my huge shipment of bones. Thank you reaper.

OMG, what a wild ride this has been. Connections to Kickstarter and the Reaper forum kept crashing on me as the timer ran down. KS was really fluctuating too. Did anyone else see it dropping by, like, 8k fairly regularly or was it just my machine failing to update accurately? :blush:

Anyway, GRATZ to Reaper and a truly great promotion! :wow:

Now I have to figure out how to not go crazy waiting for the sheer awesomeness to arrive on my doorstep......and deciding which figure I paint first. ::o:

I want to paint them ALL first.

16,475 vampire pledged backers x 240 minis = almost 4 million minis JUST for the number of backers at vampire level. No way to tell how many of them pledge multiple vampires, and not counting the numbers for people who ordered extras (I had two options added for Kaladrax and Cthulu), or who were at lower or higher levels of pledging.

I am a-boggled.

Now I get it; all that talk about ramping up production on affordable plastic minis and moving production to the U.S. was just an elaborate cover story for the true purpose of this Kickstarter: the coming of Cthulu.

Seriously, though, awesome job, everyone and hats off to everyone at Reaper.