Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting ALL the dragons offered. And a 2nd Kally for my daughter to paint even though she's never painted a mini in her life. At $10 I can afford to let her try....once.

Once, twice, three times a painter...

C'mon, pony up! ;p

And a 2nd Kally for my daughter to paint even though she's never painted a mini in her life.

One of us!

One of us!

One of us!

My daughter paints from time to time as well, when she feels like it. She usually just raids my collection for something, but a couple ReaperCons ago I handed her my melt slip and let her go find what she wanted from the Boneyard. She came back with 15 miniatures in her hands; I was prepared for it to be much worse. :devil:

~v

Despite my best efforts, I don't have enough moneys for ALL of the dragons, and I want more than just Kally, Nethy, Clocky and Deep dwellers, so I'm getting kaladrax, deep dwellers and some other stuff instead :O

EDIT: Crap. Unsightly double-post. D:

EDIT2: I think werner klocke should sculpt the clockwork dragon. then it can be a KLOCKEwork dragon! ahahahah. hahah. hah. ohhh.

Edited by thatguywiththeface

But it doesn't have boobies, so I'm not sure if Klocke would know how to begin.

Werner has sculpted guys. The only true requirements are lots of fiddley bits and it needs to look down and to the side. Both are easy to satisfy.

You forgot that one eye must be half covered by a lock of hair!