Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Bones KS seems to be lacking mecha... I wonder how that can be fixed?

As these are DARK HEAVEN Bones, not easily. I mean, your DM would have to have a pretty huge plot device to work mecha into your campaign in a believable fashion.

That makes me sad as I was hoping for Warlord and CAV to show up in this kickstarter... maybe I should have waited before kickstarting it.

I just noticed that the current [working the paint bottle] graveyard has Reaper's grave-robbing Reaper thinking "I unburied Paul".

So, inquiring minds want to know: Who's Paul?

^This - I don't get it.

TaleSpinner- Hey, been a while since I've seen a fellow WAMPer since WAMP got blocked by my work.

• Super Administrators

Actually, some Warlord ahs shown up, and a lot of the figures can be proxies into the existing Warlord lines easily. I know I'm going to be building a Reven force with the new Bones goblins and black orcs proxied in.

While I can neither confirm nor deny specific stretch goals, there are a lot of grave markers to be uncovered. And we loves us some proxy rules.

Actually, some Warlord ahs shown up, and a lot of the figures can be proxies into the existing Warlord lines easily. I know I'm going to be building a Reven force with the new Bones goblins and black orcs proxied in.

Yup. There are at least 7 Warlord SKU'd models in the KS already, and that's not counting the modded Gerard or the models from DHL that are used by various Warlord datacards. CAV you may be SOL on, but we're getting a decent share of Warlord models.

EDIT: Also, less than 4K from seeing the next stretch goal.

~Vincent

Edited by Shakandara

We're also closing in on an average price of $1 per mini at the Vampire level!

At a $1 a mini, it becomes an unbelievably good deal, too. I'm pretty sure once it hits that pint (or looks for sure like it will), I can get several more friends to buy in.

• Like 1

Thank you...both for the explanation and for making me feel like a dumb kid! Too many people in my life make me feel like an old fart. This month being the 25th "birthday" of Metroid [at least in the US] hit me especially hard, I remember when that game came out!

Believe it or not I knew about that urban legend, but the reference was so subtle I wouldn't have caught it by myself.