Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, everyone else seems to agree...nobody seems to want to change it... :wink:

EDIT: I lied, but 211,211 is even better! ;)

That's quite a lovely number, too. 222,222 would be nifty, but we'll just have to see.

That's quite a lovely number, too. 222,222 would be nifty, but we'll just have to see.

Careful: you might get people adjusting their pledge down to hit certain numbers...

Ron

Orcpocalypse Now? :huh:

Yep, now!

Next up, something for the Klocke-Watchers. ::P:

97 minis for a hundred dollar pledge? So very much there....

The Auld Grump

The Orcpocalypse is dawning on us...

Now, to watch us climb toward's Klocke's Classics and see what new goodies are coming our way.

That Tre Manor set is great. I already increased my pledge in anticipation of reaching that goal.

Hm, the ogre, ettin and gnoll archer are not as cool as Klocke's offerings but more large miniatures are awesome. I do think its unintentionally advertised that the gnoll is large too. The "shown for actual scale" warrior should have been placed next to the ogre, however. Do you realize what the scariest part is? We still have twenty days left and we're about halfway through the graveyard.

That large tombstone with the wings, might that be a large addition like the dungeon attack set was?

General opinion is that other tombstone with the wings is Rautheros, a very big demon with four arms.

Stupid auto-correct on ipad

• Like 1

Then, what was the first winged tombstone? Large, unique miniatures are awesome. Before I could never imagine spending $60 on a single large mini that would be one fight in a campaign but right now, at $10 with the kickstarter its like the bargain bin...

Less than $20k and we find out what's behind the squared tombstone...

The first winged one was Ebonwrath, the big dragon.

And the really big bad ones can be used as recurring villains too... :wink:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this