Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Kickstarter Discussion Thread

So here is a quick question - how many minis are now available at the vampire level?

Both as Options and Standard :)

Without the optionals it's 102...

• Like 1

So here is a quick question - how many minis are now available at the vampire level?

Right now, we've got 97 standard, plus 2 Fire Giants, 2 Frost Giants, 1 Dragon, and 20 Orcs.

Once we hit Mind your Manors, add 3 Large Creatures.

As of the moment we hit Townsfolk, it'll be 102 standard, plus 2 Fire Giants, 2 Frost Giants, 1 Dragon, 20 Orcs, and 3 Large Monsters.

They just keep piling it on...as that doesn't count 2 12-pot sets of paint or the carry case!

And now that I know what it is, I can't not see the shape of the case on that tombstone.

Ultimately, treat the shop with respect and there's no harm in asking....

...*Not making any judgments about anyone who's posted in this thread, since I don't know any of y'all personally (that I'm aware), but I've dealt with plenty of rabid fan-boys who had no idea they were doing anything wrong.

Valid points. The owner is always the best person to consult for something like this. I'm sure that the folks suggesting the flyer had far more in common with the "fan boys who no idea" than to anyone with sinister motives.

It's just something worth addressing since it's the sort of thing that can create bad feelings if not handled correctly.

97 miniatures are standard for Vampire level [source: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-an-evolution-of-gaming-min/posts/282523?ref=activity]

There are a ton of options. Fire Giants, Frost Giants, Dragon, Orcs, etc. Really depends on what you're interested in. I'm in for $145 (Dragon, Fire Giants, and Orcs) plus Vampire. I'll add another +$25 for the case if that goal is met though. This beats the hell out of GW stuff in regards to variety and price. Which means I can now get all the models for Warhammer Quest and DnD that I will ever need. Well besides some mindflayer esque models. Because every campaign needs squid.

good to know that i am getting my moneys worth :D

Looks like I am getting a reaper mini case as well :D

good to know that i am getting my moneys worth :D

Looks like I am getting a reaper mini case as well :D

That doesn't include the reveals yet to be revealed...you better get 2. Make that 3... ^_^

We're gonna need a bigger case... :blink:

• Like 1

'll add another +$25 for the case if that goal is met though.

Given the number of days left, I feel confident they're going to make it, and figured pledging now for the cases would get us there faster. :)

97 miniatures are standard for Vampire level [source: http://www.kickstart...23?ref=activity]

There are a ton of options. Fire Giants, Frost Giants, Dragon, Orcs, etc. Really depends on what you're interested in. I'm in for $145 (Dragon, Fire Giants, and Orcs) plus Vampire. I'll add another +$25 for the case if that goal is met though. This beats the hell out of GW stuff in regards to variety and price. Which means I can now get all the models for Warhammer Quest and DnD that I will ever need. Well besides some mindflayer esque models. Because every campaign needs squid.

In GW stuff, that'd get you what...five dudes, three of which have armor, and one of which has a gun?

I kid, I kid...but the underlying sentiment is true. Price is what kept me away from Warhammer; I simply didn't have the cash to assemble an army. Even now, in my 30s and self-sufficient, I still don't have that kind of cash to throw at a game I'd only get to play once in a blue moon, against guys with much deeper pockets [and ergo much more capable forces] than I.

97 miniatures are standard for Vampire level [source: http://www.kickstart...23?ref=activity]

In GW stuff, that'd get you what...five dudes, three of which have armor, and one of which has a gun?

I kid, I kid...but the underlying sentiment is true. Price is what kept me away from Warhammer; I simply didn't have the cash to assemble an army. Even now, in my 30s and self-sufficient, I still don't have that kind of cash to throw at a game I'd only get to play once in a blue moon, against guys with much deeper pockets [and ergo much more capable forces] than I.

If you EVER get into Warhammer eBay will be your best friend :)

If only 2/3 of the backers pledge for 1 case we'll hit the next reveal asap...

I'll have to be in the other third. As nice as the cases are, and for a good deal, I've already got over 40 of the Chessex style cases, and my entire shelving system is set up for them. :mellow:

If only 2/3 of the backers pledge for 1 case we'll hit the next reveal asap...

I'll have to be in the other third. As nice as the cases are, and for a good deal, I've already got over 40 of the Chessex style cases, and my entire shelving system is set up for them. :mellow:

Can I have one?

^_^

If you EVER get into Warhammer eBay will be your best friend :)

It's one of those games I'm content to play on 'demo days'...nobody in my circles plays either. Same conundrum I'm in with RAGE-powered games...no players local, so they get repurposed for DnD and Battletech nights...a job they're quite good at!