Kickstarter Discussion Thread

Reaperbryan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I assume that there a lot of guys like me who never heard about bones miniatures until they stumbled on the kickstarter and went O-My-Fracking-God.

Will there be any painting tutorials for us total noobs once the kickstarter get funded? And how much do I need to steal for all the future add ons and stuff do you think? I'm talking about vampire with all the trimmings except the mini case.

Oh, and what the hell is this bone polymer? Is it plastic?

Warder

There is tons of advice on the forums here, everything from what equipment to start with all the way up to techniques from the masters.

Your best bet is to settle in, get comfortable and read everything you can on here. Some REALLY great advice to be found (and you won't find a friendlier more supportive community, either).

It is a form of plastic, yes. Proprietary, I believe, or at least a secret recipe.

It's like a plastic of some sort, they won't tell us where or how they got it...

My money is still out of a meteor that crashed to earth...

Will there be any painting tutorials for us total noobs once the kickstarter get funded?

Probably not, but Reaper does sell Learn to Paint kits and there is a Painting Tips & Advice section.

And how much do I need to steal for all the future add ons and stuff do you think? I'm talking about vampire with all the trimmings except the mini case.

Just sell a Kidney. :devil: Where we are at now? Probably 3 to 4 C notes.

Oh, and what the hell is this bone polymer? Is it plastic?

Yes it is plastic.

• Like 1

I left the Walt Whitman Bridge for an hour and a half ride home. I got home and had to take my 3yo son to the pool, but as fast as the total was climbing today I figured that it might have reach the next reveal as I drove home. I was right.

A neat idea for FIRE. Will the other elements be far behind?

I foresee a lasser pointer getting destroyed sometime in March. And somehow, glowing fire effects are now a thilling addition to our D&D encounters...

Ooh! I've been messing with/learing LEDs for use in Fine Molds Star Wars model kits...that would be awesome in these!

I love you, Reaper, but I hate you!

I hate you, Reaper, but I love you!

I'm a 43 year old straight male.

I'm a combat veteran.

I like death, destruction and heavy metal.

And for the past 16 days you've repeatedly had me squealing like a little school girl.

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wipers! I fart in your general direction! You mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!