Kickstarter Conjecture Topic

DixonGrfx

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two data points makes a pattern!

People have been trying to figure out our pattern since the second stretch goal was revealed. The pattern boils down to:

1 We really want to see [this figure/group of figures] in the line

2 How much will that cost? Price goal accordingly

3 Add that data to the matrix of options

4 sort matrix to maximize diversity and coolness

5 return to 1.

Well, when the next tombstone is revealed to be a complete set of Garrity's Big Dragons, will 3 data points make a pattern? ;p

:devil:

I think I would pass out. I would faint dead away, if that happened.

I was thinking of the smaller boxes that the dragons and sets come in. This thing is awesome!

But they say it holds over 100 figures...we're already there! We're each going to need two (at least) before this is done!

Well, when the next tombstone is revealed to be a complete set of Garrity's Big Dragons, will 3 data points make a pattern? ;p

I think I would pass out. I would faint dead away, if that happened.

While a set of them would be great, how about just big ol T'Raz.

That was an interesting stretch goal. It showed that Reaper can both do what we expect or hope for, and yet in a completely unexpected way. It was both a "freebie" and a case, and yet it was NOT a free case.

I love the allusion to a tavern sign as well at the case.

I can't wait to see the Crypt - I have a feeling it's gonna be something major, and completely unexpected, while still being partially predictable.

I was thinking of the smaller boxes that the dragons and sets come in. This thing is awesome!

But they say it holds over 100 figures...we're already there! We're each going to need two (at least) before this is done!

remember, some of the hordeish monsters can be stored together in one compartment. I have 12 kobold Bones minis now that I store in a chessex dice box all together. The paint and flexibility of the minis make it far less critical to store separately to avoid paint damage. So... One Figure Case should house all the Vampire level minis no problem... right now.... With 18 days to go.. might need two..

remember, some of the hordeish monsters can be stored together in one compartment. I have 12 kobold Bones minis now that I store in a chessex dice box all together. The paint and flexibility of the minis make it far less critical to store separately to avoid paint damage. So... One Figure Case should house all the Vampire level minis no problem... right now.... With 18 days to go.. might need two..

Kinda thinking the same thing - I also might up my pledge for one more case.

However I do want to see what is under that Demon tombstone first