Kickstarter Conjecture Topic

DixonGrfx

Here's a money conjecture. I said "ah, a hundred bucks, I can spend that in a month on gaming stuff. No big." How far will I go? I'm up to 165 right now. I've already sacrificed a pedicure and a hair cut this month. Will it be "good bye going out for lunch through September?"

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a money conjecture. I said "ah, a hundred bucks, I can spend that in a month on gaming stuff. No big." How far will I go? I'm up to 165 right now. I've already sacrificed a pedicure and a hair cut this month. Will it be "good bye going out for lunch through September?"

Well… pedicures aren't exactly my thing. Well, actually, haircuts haven't been my thing much lately either. One of the perils of a home office. But, yeah. I kicked in because I could afford $100 and I'm closer to $200 than $100 at this point. I told myself I was done at $120, but those cases were just too perfect.

I think I'm done, but… if the plus options continue to be awesome. Well, let's just say that I know better than to say "I can quit at any time"

Dark elves I can certainly see. The others I don't think there's broad enough appeal, but ya never know.

I'm beginning to think they may wait for the drow and not-driders until we're into the crypt, just due to the 'underground' aspect, but I'm purely speculating there.

Think more along the lines of first born or soul...

:wink:

My firstborn is already a teenager, useless for bargaining. My soul is filthy, stained, and probably so tainted no one would want it. Looks like I'll have to skip September's pedicure, too.

As far as more conjecture?

We saw fighters, I really want to see rogues and casters.

We're assuming there's another level of pledging beneath the soil? Where's the backup for that theory?

ReaperBryan flat out says it here.

~v

But would there be enough time to keep exploring under ground? it seems liek it would be an awful nasty tease if we got to the crypt on the last day and didn't get to all the coffins before the counter ticked down to 0.

Are you allowed to add more time for your kickstarter project after it begins?