Kickstarter Conjecture Topic

DixonGrfx

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My firstborn is already a teenager, useless for bargaining. My soul is filthy, stained, and probably so tainted no one would want it. Looks like I'll have to skip September's pedicure, too.

Um... well, you're not down and out yet. How's the body holding up? ;)

(No, NO, did NOT say that! BAD Doc! BAD! Did NOT say that!)

Yeah, unless the stretch goal gaps suddenly increase in size, we should hit the crypt with plenty of time to dig in. And at that point, there is no telling just how far the surge at the end could push it.

As far as speculation, I'm guessing we'll see some more demons, not just Rauthuros, at some point.

~v

My firstborn is already a teenager, useless for bargaining. My soul is filthy, stained, and probably so tainted no one would want it. Looks like I'll have to skip September's pedicure, too.

Oh, I didn't even think about that. You think Reaper will accept organ donations as pledges? I hear you can get a fortune for a kidney these days. :;):

Oh, I didn't even think about that. You think Reaper will accept organ donations as pledges? I hear you can get a fortune for a kidney these days. :;):

Will they accept a heart and a kidney?

I have a couple dozen of those around here somewhere. *Looks in his refrigerator*

• Like 1

I've been telling friends. And if those friends are telling friends, this easily explains why we've got so much momentum. Go to your local gaming store, talk to the owners about this wonder business venture, and tell are your buddies about the best deal in gaming since ever!

• Like 1

Uh, yeah. That's what he meant. Right Doc? O.o

Someone else's! Gosh, what do I look like, a freak?

More conjecturing: There's going to be a super badbutt undead under the crypt, like some epic boss level limited edition vampire or warlock.

Edit: And a new Bones sculpt, at that.

Yeah, unless the stretch goal gaps suddenly increase in size, we should hit the crypt with plenty of time to dig in. And at that point, there is no telling just how far the surge at the end could push it.

I'm thinking that last twenty four hours is going to be crazy! I don't think I'm going to make any plans for the 25th that might take me away from watching.

As for speculating on what might be to come. I honestly don't care much anymore. At this point in the game, I'm getting 97 minis, some I wanted, some I probably never would have bought but will be nice to have, plus a couple of large dragons, for much less than the retail would have cost me. I don't even want Rauthuros, but if he's a $10 (or even $15) option, I'll probably get him just because I'll never get a price point like that again.

A couple more small to medium size dragons would be nice, though.

...y'know, it's painfully depressing to have one's double entendres gleefully ignored. I feel like the guy sitting at the bar whose pickup lines are being laughed at...