Kickstarter Conjecture Topic

DixonGrfx

...y'know, it's painfully depressing to have one's double entendres gleefully ignored. I feel like the guy sitting at the bar whose pickup lines are being laughed at...

Aww, I'm not ignoring them, I'm cheerfully deflecting them, in a witty manner. Like lobbing the old kidney back and forth across the table.

• Like 1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...y'know, it's painfully depressing to have one's double entendres gleefully ignored. I feel like the guy sitting at the bar whose pickup lines are being laughed at...

Aww, I'm not ignoring them, I'm cheerfully deflecting them, in a witty manner. Like lobbing the old kidney back and forth across the table.

I would just play ping pong with his kidney :P

OFFEND you? Why would I wanna do that? That's no fun.

SCANDALIZING you, now...

There is a great sense of power in the knowledge that across hundreds or even thousands of miles, you have just made someone snark their coffee all over their monitor, you know.

We need the Reptus Hydra in Bones - there's an equally bad-*ss boss to go along with Rauthuros.

Also, Stone Spirits. I want them for D&D earth elementals. They would be awesome in Bones, and probably ridiculously easy to produce. ::D:

~v

We need the Reptus Hydra in Bones - there's an equally bad-*ss boss to go along with Rauthuros.

Also, Stone Spirits. I want them for D&D earth elementals. They would be awesome in Bones, and probably ridiculously easy to produce. ::D:

~v

And considerably cheaper. My only concern would be that they'd have to sell like mad to justify themselves.