Kickstarter Conjecture Topic

DixonGrfx

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand in line, kristof!

At this rate, if they don't want the crypt to be a let down, it's going to have to be a 6 foot tall bones bunny named Harvey or sumthin'

I'd buy that for twenty five dollars.

• Like 1

Used to be a company that sold some fine clear resin minis out of .... Texas, I believe... Fortress Figures. I believe they went out of business. Durn shame, because I still wanted some of their minis. Seems like Reaper could do a lot worse than to pick up the torch and keep running.

Stand in line, kristof!

At this rate, if they don't want the crypt to be a let down, it's going to have to be a 6 foot tall bones bunny named Harvey or sumthin'

I'd kill players with that. I'd be very happy to kill players with that.

They'd be all like: "What harm could a bunny do?"

And then one wiseguy would make a Monty Python Holy Grail quip.

And then I'd get up . . . go over to the closet . . . open it up to reveal Harvey . . . and say:

He's to scale.

• Like 2

So, I literally have no more conjecture. They've gone way above and beyond anything I would expect. Harvey the Bunny wouldn't even shock me at this point.

BTW. The screech I let out, when I saw the latest reveal startled the crap out of my cats. I hope you people are happy! My cats have been getting less beauty sleep since this whole thing started.

You'd say "he's to scale"

Then your players would faint…

…because you brought out a figure from your collection that's not made of metal.

Well, y'know, see . . . the thing is . . . I mean . . . well, like you just kind of have to think of it this way . . . it's . . . uh, not so much important that he's not metal as it is . . . well . . . look, bunnies don't count, okay? They don't. It's in the rules. Somewhere. I'm sure there's a clause on this. In the fine print. The really fine print. Or possibly in a watermark only revealed under UV light.

But I'm absolutely, totally, completely 100% positive that there's likely, maybe, possibly, I hope some sort of clause like that.

Well, y'know, see . . . the thing is . . . I mean . . . well, like you just kind of have to think of it this way . . . it's . . . uh, not so much important that he's not metal as it is . . . well . . . look, bunnies don't count, okay? They don't. It's in the rules. Somewhere. I'm sure there's a clause on this. In the fine print. The really fine print. Or possibly in a watermark only revealed under UV light.

But I'm absolutely, totally, completely 100% positive that there's likely, maybe, possibly, I hope some sort of clause like that.

You know Bones doesn't count as plastic because it's... well... Bones.

So we've got some kinda huge demon and 3 normal tombs left. I wouldn't be shocked to see elementals for those three tombs, but I'm really hoping for some gnomes! Also, if bones can be translucent, we really really really need a Gelatinous Cube...

You know Bones doesn't count as plastic because it's... well... Bones.

And he was my favourite Star Trek character.

Buglips recieves a package in March destined for his friends. "Well, I'll just take a look". Box cutter snicks open and the hissing rasp of the tape being cut echos through the room...

Later that evening with black out curtains over his windows, and the doors the house barred; he does a happy dance in the light of the single bulb he is using to examine the BONES.

Cut to the next gaming session. "Nope guys, Reaper still hasn't shipped the new Bones, " as he slides his paint stained fingers out of view.

:ph34r:

Buglips recieves a package in March destined for his friends. "Well, I'll just take a look". Box cutter snicks open and the hissing rasp of the tape being cut echos through the room...

Later that evening with black out curtains over his windows, and the doors the house barred; he does a happy dance in the light of the single bulb he is using to examine the BONES.

Cut to the next gaming session. "Nope guys, Reaper still hasn't shipped the new Bones, " as he slides his paint stained fingers out of view.

:ph34r:

I'll have to watch them carefully. They're tricksy! False! The bones are mine! My own! They wants to take it from us!