Kickstarter Conjecture Topic

DixonGrfx

You'd say "he's to scale"

Then your players would faint…

…because you brought out a figure from your collection that's not made of metal.

It's true, bunnies don't count. I read it on the Internet.

Well, y'know, see . . . the thing is . . . I mean . . . well, like you just kind of have to think of it this way . . . it's . . . uh, not so much important that he's not metal as it is . . . well . . . look, bunnies don't count, okay? They don't. It's in the rules. Somewhere. I'm sure there's a clause on this. In the fine print. The really fine print. Or possibly in a watermark only revealed under UV light.

But I'm absolutely, totally, completely 100% positive that there's likely, maybe, possibly, I hope some sort of clause like that.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a giant mini of Reaperbryan in the classic pose of Michalangelo's Statue of David.

So, 54mm scale then? ::D:

Love you, Bryan. :;):

~v

Maybe the, um, er, excited version... :blink:

Boy, talk about Urban Legends... :blush:

It's a giant mini of Reaperbryan in the classic pose of Michalangelo's Statue of David.

So, 54mm scale then? ::D:

Love you, Bryan. :;):

~v

Maybe the, um, er, excited version... :blink:

Boy, talk about Urban Legends... :blush:

Requires pinning, no doubt.

Ok then, time for some new conjecture, this is going way too far down the wrong path...

So if indeed the rest of the Elementals come out to join the Fire elementals, what material would the Earth Elementals be done from.

It makes sense for Water to be blue translucent, and Air to be clear, but what about the Earth elementals? Regular Bones material so you could paint them up? Or would Reaper go for a color change like a brown so that like the other Elementals, wouldn't necessarily have to be painted to look good?

(you're welcome Bryan)