Ogre/Giantess Conversion (65105)

Finch

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all. After removing the thumb, the interior of the hand was cleared out with a file. The resulting opening still wasn't large enough so I bent the fingers with a pair of pliers. I then glued the horn in place and sculpted the new thumb.

The P-65 material allowed easy re-positioning of even the heftier joints (left ankle, right wrist/forearm). The tricky part was not marring the surface detail in the process.

• Like 1

Thanks all. After removing the thumb, the interior of the hand was cleared out with a file. The resulting opening still wasn't large enough so I bent the fingers with a pair of pliers. I then glued the horn in place and sculpted the new thumb.

The P-65 material allowed easy re-positioning of even the heftier joints (left ankle, right wrist/forearm). The tricky part was not marring the surface detail in the process.

Thanks for the detailed info, it's appreciated.

I just looked through your blog and saw the Tristram Cathedral. Holy hell. (kinda literally) What a rush of nostalgia, I still love the original game, and still play it from time to time. I bet that diorama was fun to make, and play with, you did a great job with it.