Sign in to follow this  
Eldariss

What adventures await our heroes with new bones?

Hello! Someone had mentioned what to do with new minis and any Ideas for adventures and such. Great Idea! Here it is!

I am writing an adventure where the BBEG is a gnome alchemist. Escapes early on, creates the mechanical APE to punish the heroes, and then he finishes up with the creation of a clockwork dragon to do them in. May add more to it depending on what else we get :)

While not a adventure per se, it will be nice to have Bones along for long distance trips. While the weight of metal isn't unbearable, it'll be nice that is doesn't really add to the rest of the weight.

We are in the process of REALLY pissing off house Cannith in our current Eberron campaign. I am really scared if the party survives until March 2013.

I am sure the Storms are getting him. I am sure they know I will be getting one too. I am sure Pete will use both of them. Somehow I doubt it will end well for us.

I am sure the Storms are getting him. I am sure they know I will be getting one too. I am sure Pete will use both of them. Somehow I doubt it will end well for us.

mwhaha! yes, we are getting "him." at least one...

My sister finally broke down and asked me what the hell was going on on my RSS feed. I've been rambling on about "broken goals," "kickstarter," and "bones," and I've apparently finally confused her into submission.

• Like 2

My sister finally broke down and asked me what the hell was going on on my RSS feed. I've been rambling on about "broken goals," "kickstarter," and "bones," and I've apparently finally confused her into submission.

Well now that she's initiated, I hope you talked her into starting the hobby (a.k.a. pledging)!

Gnome alchemist! Great idea. I got my husband to look over the available add ons to Vampire level because I was having a hard time choosing. I loved the look of the clockwork dragon, but wasn't going to get it because it seemed silly to spend the money when I have so many cool minis coming and no idea what to do with the non-fantasy ones, since that's what I play. He says "get the damn clockwork dragon, it's awesome and I'll FIND a way to put it in an adventure. I see he's not the only one :-) Awesome idea and a great excuse to buy something I wanted to paint anyway. Time to bust out the metallics!

I'm probably going to try and divide them up into themed warbands and use them with nice skirmish rules like Song of Blades and Heroes or something.

I like the idea of having four necromancers all with their own "gang"

One has a giant skeleton and some thuggish acolytes who all have to work to keep it moving and toss a few draining bane-fire bolts here and there.

One has a pack of ghouls and has trouble controlling them. He can heal them and buff them.

One who is probably the most "normal" looking has a tough vampire boyfriend, a wraith, and a few zombies.

One has a bunch of skeleton warriors who can fight in formations that act as a force multiplier. He can also resurrect destroyed skeletons

Then I'll do a druid who throws bug swarms, an earth elemental, and a dog at people.

Five or so dignified elves who probably know some forestry but fulfill a "party" style structure.

Then I'll do barbarians with a werewolf.

Orcs with a giant or ogre and a few goblins.

A thief wizard with some kobolds who set traps for him.

For an adventure, I may see about designing a S&W game using most of the Bones @ RCon next year. 10th level sounds about right?

(& no Cthulhu, thou would make one hell of a endgame now wouldn't it :devil: :devil: )