i need metallic paints

I second Doug's recommendation. Mr. Color metallics are great. They have acrylic ones as well in Metallic Red, Burn Iron, Steel, Copper, Silver, Metallic Blue, Steel Red, Metal Black, and Metallic Blue Green.

You can grab them at hobbyeasy listed under Mr Hobby brand in the acrylic section for around $1.90 a bottle. The Gaiacolor metals are also very good, but on the more expensive side at about $3.90 a bottle and are a lacquer instead of acrylic. Star Bright Duralumin is one of the colors to look for.

Vallejo Model Air are a secret weapon in metallics. The metallic pigments milled for use in the Model Air paint line is about 1/10th the size of the Game Color line and competing offerings from other companies, as the paints are specifically designed for airbrush use where clogging is the principle enemy. The smaller milled pigments allow the Model Air metals to clean more easily from brushes, goes on more smoothly, never gives a flaky or glittery look and the paint mixes well, too. It is, for all of those reasons, slightly more more expensive than all competing brands save Citadel (which, like all Citadel products, is plainly overpriced). But 40-50 cents a bottle more for Vallejo Model Air is not that big a deal.

I second Doug's recommendation. Mr. Color metallics are great. They have acrylic ones as well in Metallic Red, Burn Iron, Steel, Copper, Silver, Metallic Blue, Steel Red, Metal Black, and Metallic Blue Green.

You can grab them at hobbyeasy listed under Mr Hobby brand in the acrylic section for around $1.90 a bottle. The Gaiacolor metals are also very good, but on the more expensive side at about $3.90 a bottle and are a lacquer instead of acrylic. Star Bright Duralumin is one of the colors to look for.

I personally use acrylic craft paints from the craft stores which also come in a large selection of metallics. However, I might check out this Mr. Hobby brand if they are that inexpensive. I'll have to look into getting them to see if they are cost effective. I'm very happy with the results I get from the craft acrylics though, and I have just restocked my supply so I have seveal hundred bottles of paints.... and I just spent $850 on minis.... so checking out the new paint might have to wait.