02197, Blood Imps

Metalchaos

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look really good, but the bright blue weapons pull the eyes from the figure. Great contrast on the reds.

I agree, they look good but I had to force myself to look at the figure and away from the weapons.

They look really good, but the bright blue weapons pull the eyes from the figure. Great contrast on the reds.

I agree, they look good but I had to force myself to look at the figure and away from the weapons.

For sure the blue color contrast with the red skin color, but then only magically enhanced weapons can damage Giant Skull Scarab exoskeleton. And, since these infernal Beetle are immune to fire, electrically charged ice crystals seemed to be a good option to me.

Just for the fun of it, I took some time to modify those two pictures just to see how the weapon could have look painted with an incandescent metal tone.

Personally, since that’s the hardest part to paint for me, I'm particularly happy about their eyes. I think the pink beard also add some fantasy.

post-5669-0-91408300-1346210508.jpg post-5669-0-01025800-1346210510.jpg

post-5669-0-22453100-1346210511.jpg post-5669-0-41191700-1346210512.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.