Kickstarter T-Shirt? An open request from me...

spotmarkedx

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, but It won't happen anytime soon, if it even does happen and with what they're already doing for us, that's a -big- "IF."

Though, if they do want to do it, and have the time and energy available after march madness, they could re-use the pledge manager data to allow backers from 2012 to purchase these t-shirts. (Perhaps through a modified version of the pledge manager?) Then, they could sell off any excess (Perhaps they have to order the shirts in bulk to get a reasonable deal?) at reapercon 2014 at a -slight- markup.

We'll just have to wait, and keep this thread alive so the people at Reaper HQ still see interest after the KS storm blows over in, idk, late april or early june?

EDIT: well, it would seem that Bryan has proven my doubts wrong. We may yet see this t-shirt in a much more timely fashion.

Not true. Not true at all. For example, if we discussed the particulars of, say, Hulk Hoganesque shirt-ripping and the physics thereof, that ought to at least stretch it another week.

"And I've got a message for all the Sophiemaniacs out there, brother. Paints your bones, love the cybermonkey, and eat your vitamins."

• Like 4

It's easy enough to iron it onto a shirt for about the same cost...

Potentially, but I don't like using someone else's IP in that fashion (for that fashion?)

I agree, we should give them the chance to give us a solid "no" before we run off with their whimsical sketch for our own nefarious purposes.

...wait, was that my outside voice?