Reaper's C'thulhu

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't get me started on copyright extension. As long as Disney has money and politicians want it, Mickey Mouse will never be public domain. All we can hope for is that other things will be. I was glad

I figured it out!   "That Guy" works for Cthulhu, you see. This is all part of a clever and devious plan. By dropping hints about things we desperately want to see, "That Guy" ensures a baseline i

Stirring the pot a bit more today: The figure is getting bulked out and it is getting HUGE!

I think I'm going to use him as a part of a "miniature unrelated" trend at my table. Probably as a stand-in for a kobold.

hey, kobolds are a noble and much-maligned race. I'm all for teaching PCs to respect the little doglizard guys.

<><>

Honestly...you come traipsing through our modest home, set up far from civilization where we won't even bother your juicy, succulent babies...we're just getting along, all fine and dandy, and then you come and set off all our kids' science fair projects--what do you mean, "traps?" Those aren't traps. You'd be dead if those had been traps--and threaten to kill our leader...look, you deserve what you get. Here's our leader.

*stompstompstompstomp* Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Cthulu!

<><>

Although I'm more likely to have the kobold colony there, since time immemorial, protecting the seals on Cthulu's crypt, worshipping the seals themselves for so long the kobolds don't even know what they are anymore, but nonetheless preventing the world from suffering the big guy's arrival. Then, when the adventurers come along and wipe out the kobolds, BAM! Sudden world-ending catastrophe. That'll teach 'em.

When do I get my Bones KS kobolds pack? That comes with some bonus other-dungeon-critters?

• Like 1

Although I'm more likely to have the kobold colony there, since time immemorial, protecting the seals on Cthulu's crypt, worshipping the seals themselves for so long the kobolds don't even know what they are anymore, but nonetheless preventing the world from suffering the big guy's arrival. Then, when the adventurers come along and wipe out the kobolds, BAM! Sudden world-ending catastrophe. That'll teach 'em.

Heh, nice, I really like this idea.

• Forum Mascot

I figured it out!

"That Guy" works for Cthulhu, you see. This is all part of a clever and devious plan. By dropping hints about things we desperately want to see, "That Guy" ensures a baseline insanity quotient on the forum as we all go mad from the anticipation.

Quite clever!

I, however, am immune. Partly because I already got to see the sexy giant lady, but more importantly I have now lined the inside of my hat with the good tinfoil. Keeps the madness rays out. Also keeps my head warm.

• Like 2

Cthulhu made a work in progress appearance at the Sculpt Jam thingy on Saturday at Reaper. I CANNOT believe how big it is for the price we (kickstarters) are paying for it. I was in for one, now I may be in for three when the pledge manager comes out. It's big. And cool. Insanely big and cool.

Cthulhu made a work in progress appearance at the Sculpt Jam thingy on Saturday at Reaper. I CANNOT believe how big it is for the price we (kickstarters) are paying for it. I was in for one, now I may be in for three when the pledge manager comes out. It's big. And cool. Insanely big and cool.

Pictures!!

I just spoke with him. He says:"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" I hope this helps.

*eyes glaze*

In monotone:

Yes, My Master. I shall retrieve the necessary materials to break the seal.

I tried breaking a plastic seal from a safari park, but that didn't help

maybe the stars were wrong

I'll need to add an extra Cthulhu as an apology to the great old one