Sign in to follow this  
The Inner Geek

Have some post KS money burning a hole in your pocket?

Me either. But I did jump on this kickstarter before I saw the Reaper KS, so thankfully, I got in on both.

DreamForge-Games is moving their line from resin to plastic. Injection molded with metal tooling even. Of specific coolness is the Leviathan Crusader, a good "titan-ic" piloted robot stand-in.The designs are pretty cool and might be of interest to anyone of a Sci-Fi leaning. Link below!

DreamForge Kickstarter

Have a look!

That presupposes that I have any money remaining in my pocket....

That presupposes that I have any money remaining in my pocket....

Well, I did put a question mark at the end of the subject. Sadly, I have a friend starting a kickstarter in the next couple weeks, more money I want to throw at Reaper when the pledge manager comes up, and a little more I'd like to add to the above mentioned project. I'm not sure what comes after broke, but I'm almost there!

Looks kind'a like some unholy union of Battletech and Warmachine. It'll be tempting since the grunt posses are better than any of the space marines or IG I've done.

Hey, JBR! Redo the 28mm CAVs and KS them!

Ahem. back to your regular scheduled program. I think the DreamForge plastics will be AMAZING but not quite my style. And i have so many Sci Fi grunts already!