The part of what was redacted that I can recall was the sub-thread about being evil. What in that was offensive? I want to know.

you could open up a new bar-themed thread called "The Drunken Sailor" that includes a disclaimer in the opening post. We'll have a pint and watch the forum profanity filter melt into a puddle of whimpering goo.

We have a private subform for civil discussion - we call it Beekeepers (if you ask to play where the Beekeepers live, no fair complaining if you get stung). We normally talk politics, religion, and sports. At this time, the rules prohibit a "be as offensive as possible" thread, but it is an idea.
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you the story that popped into my mind the very instant I saw that concept art. It was like a key that unlocked a door, and I got a peek beyond.   I would only ever use this miniature onc

I disagree. I think it's a perfect gaming pose precisely because it's a poor traditional gaming pose. If I put that on the table, people will crack jokes.   8 rounds later when half the party is o

We already sort of do that, except instead of a bagpipe we just fill a kobold up with beans and squeeze 'im.   Also, kilts are not pants so I'll bring that to our leader. Which is me. You'd think

The part of what was redacted that I can recall was the sub-thread about being evil. What in that was offensive? I want to know.

you could open up a new bar-themed thread called "The Drunken Sailor" that includes a disclaimer in the opening post. We'll have a pint and watch the forum profanity filter melt into a puddle of whimpering goo.

We have a private subform for civil discussion - we call it Beekeepers (if you ask to play where the Beekeepers live, no fair complaining if you get stung). We normally talk politics, religion, and sports. At this time, the rules prohibit a "be as offensive as possible" thread, but it is an idea.

Oh, you really don't want to go there... :devil:

:;):

I agree with the agreement quoted above.

We all saw the concept art, we all expect the minis to be close (in form) to the concept art.

This seems spot on to me and a display of great talent!

Thanks I look forward to seeing more of them.

I agree with the agreement of the agreement.

I'm continually amazed at a) the talent of all the artists involved, but even more, b) the fact that one artist, the sculptor, can so closely match the art of another artist, the coneptualist (is that a word?).

• Like 2

She's awesome. I say leave her be.

I agree! She's my favorite of the giants.

I agree with the agreement quoted above.

We all saw the concept art, we all expect the minis to be close (in form) to the concept art.

This seems spot on to me and a display of great talent!

Thanks I look forward to seeing more of them.

i therefore agree with the agreement of the agreement of the before agreement mentioned above
  • Like 1

Ultimately we still have the code of rules in 'Keepers because our moderators read that stuff too, and some of us have tender and soft eyes. I can't turn off all the rules, but we sometimes stretch them.

This is what popped in my head when I read this

• Forum Mascot

I could probably thrive in beekeepers. My last board was brutally political and I managed to work myself up to Beloved Emperor over there with my even-handed tyranny and liberal disbursement of spineless neutrality.

I just got rather bored with the constant fighting (though it did keep them from uniting against my rule, so there is that). So I'm not especially tempted to ask for access to that section.

I find it easier to treat people as equals if I don't have to watch them murder my sacred cows.