• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you the story that popped into my mind the very instant I saw that concept art. It was like a key that unlocked a door, and I got a peek beyond.   I would only ever use this miniature onc

I disagree. I think it's a perfect gaming pose precisely because it's a poor traditional gaming pose. If I put that on the table, people will crack jokes.   8 rounds later when half the party is o

We already sort of do that, except instead of a bagpipe we just fill a kobold up with beans and squeeze 'im.   Also, kilts are not pants so I'll bring that to our leader. Which is me. You'd think

...er...sorry to go off topic. ahem.... I really like the new storm/cloud giant sculpts and can't wait to see the fantastically professionally painted example of the Storm Giant the hardworking Reaperfolks will grace us with soon. Anticipating coolness. Or at least a cool color scheme.

...er...sorry to go off topic. ahem.... I really like the new storm/cloud giant sculpts and can't wait to see the fantastically professionally painted example of the Storm Giant the hardworking Reaperfolks will grace us with soon. Anticipating coolness. Or at least a cool color scheme.

It's not easy, being green.

• Like 1

It's not easy, being green.

Though, admittedly, it's a bit easier when you're twenty feet tall and swinging a ton of steel... :poke: