She doesn't look like a stripper to me, but I will confess that I haven't seen a stripper in 14 or so years...

I am reminded of a line from Tom Lehr's song smut, "when correctly viewed, everything is lewd". I suspect we could caption all the bones models, and make them rated 'R' LOL.

Eric

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you the story that popped into my mind the very instant I saw that concept art. It was like a key that unlocked a door, and I got a peek beyond.   I would only ever use this miniature onc

I disagree. I think it's a perfect gaming pose precisely because it's a poor traditional gaming pose. If I put that on the table, people will crack jokes.   8 rounds later when half the party is o

We already sort of do that, except instead of a bagpipe we just fill a kobold up with beans and squeeze 'im.   Also, kilts are not pants so I'll bring that to our leader. Which is me. You'd think

I'm so glad we have been joined by so many anatomy and art experts. Perhaps they could post pictures of their amazing work in the show off section? </sarcasmtroll>

Really!? Really!? Seriously people! We're getting these figures at or below cost. The least we could do is show some gratitude.

• Like 1

http://files.petapix...menup3_mini.jpg

She so reminds me of this :D

psyberwolfe1, I plan to when I've actually panted some minis. I don't believe the Show-Off section is the place for paintings and drawings? I suppose I should have lurked some more, but I thought that some criticism, provided it was constructive, was welcome here. Is it too harsh to point out an anatomy issue that is very, very likely corrected in a sculpt?

Really!? Really!? Seriously people! We're getting these figures at or below cost. The least we could do is show some gratitude.

What does gratitude have to do with this discussion? I'm grateful for the deal offered for figures, it was an amazing. There are separate threads for that.

This thread is about giving feedback on the Storm Giant design. Some people don't like that it's not a fighting stance; some people think the pose is too sexual; and some people, like myself, just think that particular pose would require joints in places that they didn't previously exist. Being grateful doesn't preclude having any of these opinions.

• Like 2

You just know that when all is said and done, and the mini is in hand, someone is going to complain that the cloud giant isn't exactly like the concept art...

I will.

If she doesn't have that sweet badonkadonk that makes me all crazy.

But you will have that cyber monkey...

You just know that when all is said and done, and the mini is in hand, someone is going to complain that the cloud giant isn't exactly like the concept art...

I will.

If she doesn't have that sweet badonkadonk that makes me all crazy.

But you will have that cyber monkey...

Sounds like a nightmarish idea for a diorama.

The thing about the pose is it is not static, it is a pose that suggests movement , she is getting ready to heft the giant redwood club and proceed to layeth the smaketh down. It is threatening and much scarier than the male pose, which is kinda boring in comparison.

My two pence.

I don't see the complaint honestly. This is a fantasy setting, so provocative women are part of the deal. If you want female giants who are in a less suggestive pose, or more of a warrior type then I humbly suggest getting the fire or frost giants. Lets put an end to this silly idea that the storm giant women is dressed up like some hussy who is trying to pick up guys on the corner, because she isn't, and frankly the design matches up pretty well with what you find for storm giant lore. :)

• Like 3
...this silly idea that the storm giant women is dressed up like some hussy who is trying to pick up guys on the corner...

Now I just want to run a campaign simply so i can use this idea as an encounter. :devil:

Ooh, better yet, I want to play in a campaign GMd by Buglips where he uses this idea an encounter... :rock:

• Forum Mascot
...this silly idea that the storm giant women is dressed up like some hussy who is trying to pick up guys on the corner...

Now I just want to run a campaign simply so i can use this idea as an encounter. :devil:

Ooh, better yet, I want to play in a campaign GMd by Buglips where he uses this idea an encounter... :rock:

It would be at least rated R, if not NC-17.

It would be at least rated R, if not NC-17.

Go on...