Storm Giants

Shadowdragon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want me in your pool. I'll leave a ring around it.

Good thing I have the Cat in the Hat on retainer along with Little Cats A through Z.

Watch out for Little Cat Q. He's really not very trustworthy.

(And if you see him, tell him to send back my RP Imperial Dragon ... right away. A joke's a joke, but there's a limit.)

@Buglips - Great ideas there about the Giantess. I personally like her and also think she'd make a great NPC rather than a run of the mill monster. The small write-up you did explaining what you thought of when you first saw her was amazing and I may have to steal that idea from you! Great stuff!

To the others who hate her, I would definitely buy, trade, or freely accept that Giantess from you. You can see which minis I have for trade over on the thread dedicated to it (hint: page 16)!

• Reaper User

All I know is the last time I walked up to a female storm giant [just last week mind you] she put her hand right down on her exposed and flawless knee and balanced her weight on her club as she bent down to tell me how sexy I was! It was an amazing experience that I will never forget! I am not normally attracted to tall women, but she was so beautiful, and when she said she would strip for me I literally passed out. Funny that I woke up in my bed. I guess she took me safely home and "tucked" me in.

Really people?!?

• Like 2

My only complaint is that you people keep teasing me with your inside secret knowledge of what she looks like. I'm goin out of what's left of my mind here!

Can you PM it to me or something? Please? Pretty please? I'll be your friend! And I promise - no, I SWEAR! Pinky swear! DOUBLE pinky swear! I will totally not leak the info.

I just . . . I just really want to be one of the cool kids.

My only complaint is that you people keep teasing me with your inside secret knowledge of what she looks like. I'm goin out of what's left of my mind here!

Can you PM it to me or something? Please? Pretty please? I'll be your friend! And I promise - no, I SWEAR! Pinky swear! DOUBLE pinky swear! I will totally not leak the info.

I just . . . I just really want to be one of the cool kids.

Pssst. Hey, buglips... you should totally leak the photo to me. I promise i'm trustworthy. Mostly. Maybe. Not at all, But still!

Buglips,

The house across the street from me is for rent. It's a nice neighborhood. Please move in and run a game. You can use my pool.

I would like you for a neighbor, too, Buglips. There are no houses next door for rent or sale, but we can work together to strong arm my neighbors out of their house. I won't miss them at all, and having a filthy, dirty, stanky shoe goblin next door would be a step up..

http://www.kickstart...c761c340fef01fc

Official Preview via update. Recommence the arguing! LOL

IMHO, it looks really nice. Great work by Talin and then Patrick Keith.

Yea I like it but im abit bummed on the face, the face dose not resemble the same face in Talin's drawing, which I am super fond off.. very cheeky & mischievous.. I understadnd not every detail can be brought across into a sculpt, but for me its just not even that close.. But again as a whole its still very cool.