Sign in to follow this  
Rigmarole

When does the survey go out?

So the pledge cycle is done and payment has been made. When does the pledge survey take place? The last information I had was something was going to be sent out when something was ready, now I can't find even that information source. Thank you in advance, peace out.

It's going to take about two weeks as Kickstarter doesn't send out any of the information on pledges until all the payments have been cleared by Amazon. Then Reaper has to sort through it all.

At least two weeks. It's not entirely clear if the process slows down for larger Kickstarter projects or not on their end.

I actually thought the Pledge Manager program/website/widget was going to replace the need for a survey. I take we will see both then?

I think Kickstarter may require the survey, but I've seen it used solely to provide a link to a pledge manager. I've also seen the survey used to pre-populate the content of a pledge manager which is released at a later date. Bottom line though is 2-3 weeks from the end of the drive to see anything relating to how you want your pledge money split up. And Reaper has said it'll stay open for 30-40 days.

Bryan has stated that it could be up to two weeks before they even know who made a pledge and who to send a survey to. So I urge everyone to be patient and stay tuned.

"Does/Do" *facepalms*

Really need to stop posting while half awake.... ug.

Aside I really appreciate the information, many thanks. After covering the bill not knowing suddenly made me nervous.