When and how do we get our Zombie level Kickstarter supporter badge?

DavianGoliath

One assumption being that a user has used the same email address for his/her forum account as for his/her Kickstarter account.

English really needs gender-neutral third person personal and possessive pronouns. :down:

Generally, one or one's is acceptable for a non-specific pronoun.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if there is anything WE can do to help Kit with the process... start a thread or a google spreadsheet with Forum ID/KS email?

One of the problems that I can see with that is that it would be so easy for someone to scoop all those email address and sell them to email spammers.

Also, I suspect that there are a number of people like me who would rather not spread their email address around anymore that absolutely necessary.

It's not that I don't trust the rest of you, but I don't trust the rest of you. Forum Survival Rule #1: Don't give out any more information than you have to. Especially email. Triple that for email. Give that out on an individual basis, but never for the forum throngs to look at and sell.

• Like 3

Not sure what good that would do since by the nature of the website, they already have access to all of our email addresses. More than likely they are just going to email everyone some type of link to claim their badge through the email you provided during the kickstarter

yeah, that's how I'd do it. Email like the pledge manager link, but this time you provide your forum name. Applying the database that generates to the forum is a whole different issue.