Mornin', everyone.

Got a bit inspired to slap some paint together. The pics are a little bleached out, sorry about that. The model is tiny. I wanted to do it as a black wolf pup (the halloween theme and all), but once I finished drybrushing and Dullcote-ing it, it came out more gray than anything...

Hope you like!

--LSH

happyhowloween.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      This one took a lot more time than i planned.  2.5 nights of work.  The killer of it was all the layers with translucent paint.  Keeping them thin to not get streaking was difficult.   But i did it and it's done. 

Proud moment for me is the eye.  

Done! 

• By R2ED
      This one is taking me forever! 

I'm at a standstill with doing this eyeball. I also can't tell if i need to change the weird yellow i did around the eye.  I'm also struggling with the pumpkin lights in the heads.

Overall I'm struggling and need suggestions. 

Here's where I'm at: 

Here's the progress photos

• By Zloyduh
      Just in time for the season!
      I happened to be going through some sort of a creativity crisis.  I would start on a figure and almost right away stop feeling it.
      This guy seemed to shake me up quiet nicely.  Although, I did get tired at the end and rushed a few things.  But, as I remember, the profys recommend "paint more minis" as oppose to sitting over one for eternity trying to get it to perfection.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! With Halloween at the door, it promises to be a very colorful month. Here's 01545, Punkin' Headed Bugbear sculpted by Jason Wiebe. This Special Edition Miniature was originally available only at the 2014 Reaper Artist Conference. It was later release under sku: 04044. The base is a 74024, 40mm square plastic base.

• By Pochi
      Here is the Overgourd from Bones 5. He is super fun to paint! I am using him in my D&D game tomorrow! His sidekick is a 3d printed pumpkin cyclops.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)