Canadian Goblin(Split from Shipping of the Kickstarter goodness)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't Canadia a faction in 40k? We better keep an eye on their inquisitors.   Nobody expects the Canadian Inquisition!

That's a stereotype! We don't all talk like that. That's like thinking everybody in the US sounds like Yoopers.   And we don't all like hockey!   Or Tim Hortons! (I do, though, I'm a thrall of

Fools. Canadia is in the middle east, fighting a violent war of suppression against ultra-radical terrorist Quebecois separatists.   I am from Australia. I have to turn my computer upside-down to re

• Forum Mascot

The goblin lives in canuck land.

I would have expected more eh, eh?

That's a stereotype! We don't all talk like that. That's like thinking everybody in the US sounds like Yoopers.

And we don't all like hockey!

Or Tim Hortons! (I do, though, I'm a thrall of the Great Blackened Bean and serve the Evil Eye of Horton. Yes, my master.)

Or Beer.

Or Kraft . . . well, ok. That one's true. Everybody here loves Kraft Dinner. I'm eating some right now.

• Like 2

That's a stereotype! We don't all talk like that. That's like thinking everybody in the US sounds like Yoopers.

And we don't all like hockey!

Or Tim Hortons! (I do, though, I'm a thrall of the Great Blackened Bean and serve the Evil Eye of Horton. Yes, my master.)

Or Beer.

Or Kraft . . . well, ok. That one's true. Everybody here loves Kraft Dinner. I'm eating some right now.

Nope. We don't all love Kraft Dinner :) Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't eat any :P

Eric

• Like 1

Everything I know of Canada I learned from Due South & Kids in the Hall reruns, and from watching the commercials whenever I tune to CBUT for Curling coverage.

You're probably ahead of me. All I know I learned in middle school social studies and an episode of South Park... and the South Park episode was a lot more recent.

I'm from Texas and, honestly, I probably say, "eh" more than most people from Canada. However, ya'll probably say, "ya'll" more than I do.

All Candians talk like Ike in South Park

All Texans wear cowboy hats and say y'all

I am from Boston and think everyone is wiked f*ckin retahded

Everyone in England is like Dr Who and Sherlock

Dr Who and Sherlock are the same person.

And yes we are.

Nope. We don't all love Kraft Dinner :) Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't eat any :P

Eric

Anarchist! Anarchist! Witch! Wiiiitch!

Careful... You might eliminate our Olympic athletes and professional sport teams with an attitude like that... ;)

I can tickle a lobster to sleep, cook him alive, and eat every edible morsel afterwards. My maritimer cred is perfectly good :P

Eric