Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

"That Guy"

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will these sculpts be available after the KS for purchase?

The only sculpt exclusive to the Kickstarter is Maelee.

And the 4 Relics will not be available after the KS.

If you just want the Babes $150 can secure them all currently, but expect the Cave Girl to make it, so minimum $160, or pledge Plasma ($170) and get the shirt as well.

If you want the 3 Reinforcements as well you might as well pledge Neutron ($200) and get all the Babes, the t-shirt & the 3 Reinforcements.

Bombshell needs you!

Well actually the nearing 1000 backers need some more friends to come along and pledge so we can unlock the last 2 stretch goals we will reach; the Jetbike and Tech Fairy and the cave Girl withe baby T-Rex sidekick and the last Relic.

The more people that jump in the more chance we have of brining this KS home with a triumphant roar!

I soooo want that rocket bike. I've already pledged enough to cover it.

With the current pace there seems little fear you will be dissapointed! I'm begining to think we may yet see Cave Girl, perhaps even the Atomic Punks... amazing!

We need to unlock Cave Girl. Not only does she look alot like my wife, last year she went as a cave girl for Halloween. She even wore the same "Fred Flintstone" print as in the drawing. The only thing she didn't have is the club, the tail, and her boots weren't quite as high.

Then, when Cave Girl arrives I can claim I had a custom miniature sculpted from her Halloween outfit last year.

Any chances of these eventually being for sale in plastic or wholly in resin? I havn't seen anything either way in this regard.

Some elements, like the Jetbike (maybe the Thule) will be cast in resin, otherwise everything is in metal. Casting in plastic is really expensive!! Keep in mind the casting is going to be done by Reaper so you know the quality you will be getting.