Sign in to follow this  
"That Guy"

Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

Once all the KS pledges have been fulfilled he'll be selling them through www.bombshellminis.com

• Like 1

Tetsu Ko and Wu Ling Shu were the two that I wanted most out of the KS, but I was tapped out after Bones. Hope to pick up those two at ReaperCon.

I'll have to make sure I don't examine your Wu Ling Shu too carefully, or I will cry when mine gets painted up. (Tetsu Ko's paint job is also amazing, but I just don't find that color scheme attractive.)

Heya! Big props go to Martin for all the impressive pigment slinging he's done so far. There will be a few more goodies to post he's currently working on now.

Glad to hear some of you have received your packages and were pleased with the results! I'm also looking forward to seeing the rest of you at the show who will be picking up your packages.

The product list for ReaperCon is finalized. These will be in limited supply due to several mitigating factors. But never fear, as mentioned, they will all be available in our web store at the end of April.
I will only be bringing the Babes™ and Sidekicks™ and they can be purchased in the Reaper Game store. Unfortunately the bigger critters and bike will not be in stock. Each Babe will be $11.99 and the Sidekick sets will be $14.99 each.
10001 Meagan the Buccaneer
10002 Sally Starfield
10003 Sword Maiden
10004 The Girl
10005 Betty
10006 Dusty
10007 Vivian Gale
10008 Bug Spray
10009 Tetsu Ko
10010 Nowada the Lioness
10011 Raven Skye
10012 Pussy Patrol
10013 Mira the Inquisitor
10014 Victorianna
10015 Wu Ling Shu
10016 Geirahöd the Spear of Battle
10017 Delzira Demon Princess
10018 Cave Girl
10019 Dr. Salinger
10020 Karrick
10021 Luta
10022 Atomic Punk (girl only)
60000A Sidekicks Set A
Monkey First Mate, Raferu-san Turtle, EyeSlug, Tazjh Raptor, Ping Panda, Belphegor Winged Monkey
60000B Sidekicks Set B
HLpR Bot, Squidman, Shrapnel, Flakk, GhNT Spybot
If you haven't seen them yet, there are pictures here.
See you at the show!
Patrick
Edited by Patrick
  • Like 1

For the the Babes™ line we'll be releasing more female characters that were designed for the Kickstarter project but did not reach funding. There were several concepts we had designed but didn't quite get to make so we'll be offering these later. In addition, I still have a list of artists I contacted that couldn't find the schedule to get something to us for the Kickstarter and I will be contacting them for future character designs.

The Sidekicks™ were an unexpected by-product of what we were doing. I really just wanted to have a fun little critter or two to go with some of the characters like that were depicted in some of the Matt Dixon art we licensed. I didn't expect them to take on a life of their own and become a separate line. We will be branding them now for their own range and will continue to release critter character models much like the mouselings. There are several other robot designs I still want to do, too.

Stirring in the background is the Epic Models™ range. Currently I'm looking to brand our kit range that will include bigger pieces like Shunkaha and resin things like the Rocket Bike. This will include larger sculpts like 54mm or 75mm figures, busts, and more vehicle kits.

Developing in the Secret Lab is our cinematic retro Sci-Fi RPG with supporting miniature range. There will be more about that at GenCon.

As of now I'm hoping to keep putting out at least 2 to 3 pieces a month but if sales and interest increase we will certainly be expanding our release schedule. This is all in addition to the regular pieces I will continue to do for Reaper and other clients.

• Like 2

NMM = Non-Metallic Metal or something like that?

Regardless, that's great work! I'm especially fond of the samurai, but they're all looking great.

Yep. It means painting metallic items like swords and armor purely with pigmented color rather than metallic paints, in such a way that they look like a painting of swords or armor. Martin has done a bang-up job here.

Confused the heck out of me when I returned to the hobby last fall after a twenty year absence.

The Sidekicks™ were an unexpected by-product of what we were doing. I really just wanted to have a fun little critter or two to go with some of the characters like that were depicted in some of the Matt Dixon art we licensed. I didn't expect them to take on a life of their own and become a separate line. We will be branding them now for their own range and will continue to release critter character models much like the mouselings. There are several other robot designs I still want to do, too.

Belphagor needs some more winged monkey friends (with different hats) for a true MonkeyAttack horde

Oh, I did. I just didn't have the extra money at the time of the KS for the extra familiar packs. The weapon swaps would be fairly easy so I didn't need you to sculpt them :poke: