Sign in to follow this  
"That Guy"

Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

Does anyone know when these will be available retail? I wasn't able to back the kickstarter but really want to get a couple of these..

Edited by Smokestack

Does anyone know when these will be available retail? I wasn't able to back the kickstarter but really want to get a couple of these..

End of April is what their website says.

Just got my bombshell kit today in Australia! looks great!

And mine arrived on the weekend too here in NZ. I especially love the sidekicks, but everything looks great.

Neutron arrived today! Such a bag of awesome. Got cut short (home for lunch) while pawing through things.

My fiancee is only vaguely interested in my hobbies (she's mostly happy that I'm happy) but she really liked a lot of the strong female concepts with interesting characterization.

Also, I'm going to have to step up my painting to do these justice. Really nice sculpts and casts. Thanks to everyone involved!

• Like 2

Good news for those of us at the end and still waiting.

I'm really looking forward to having Patrick finally put this kickstarter to bed. Not just because I want my minis, but also because I really want to see what minis he'll bring out next.

::):

• Like 1

The end IS nigh! As of Friday Vicky and Brett have finished packing and shipping the rest of the domestic packages. I will label the 4 - 6 bins of international packages and ship them out when I return from ReaperCon later this week. That will be ALL of the packages that we are currently able to ship. It only leaves a handful of package with issues to resolve and everything will be out.

Thanks go to everyone who backed the project and to those who supported it by sharing info about it online.

We haven't really even started yet.

• Like 5

My thanks to you Patrick, and everyone else at Bombshell, for all your hard work in getting these great looking mini's into gamers and collectors hands.

Not my hands mind you, at least not yet. :;):

As Hägar the Horrible used to say, "I got mine."

Thank you, Patrick, for a smoothly run, well planned Kickstarter. I am enjoying seeing others start their painting of your new figures and look forward to painting and playing with them myself.

Good luck with your new line.

Mine were waiting for me when I arrived home from Reaper Con, as Patrick thought they would be. I have opened the box but haven't had time to dip into it yet and check them out. I wish I would have asked Patrick for one of his Bombshell Babes round sticker to slap on my fig case with them.

I'll update once I sit down and get to open the bags and actually review the figs.

The painted versions that Patrick had on display at the Con were beautifully done.

We got our babes a few days ago, and they are beautiful. We pledged for all but 1 babe and one reinfocement. A couple of them are now in my paint next pile (as compared to the" paint very soon pile", "I want to paint these soonish pile", and "I forgot I had these cool figures I want to paint soon pile").