Sign in to follow this  
"That Guy"

Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

For those of you lamenting the VAT and international shipping there is a bright spot on the horizon colored Artemis Black.

I have been in contact with a distributor in the UK who handles Hasslefree to work out a deal on the Babes™.

More on this will be posted once it is resolved. I have a few other fires to put out first.

Patrick

• Like 4

Received mine yesterday and inventoried....there was an error which I've emailed them about (now to see what happens...)

They are nice figures though:-)

If your email has gone to [email protected] my crack Bomb Squad team will get that resolved for you as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Inventory completed and it all looks great! (Although one resin base was broken during shipping, I should be able to McGyver it.)

I've a couple of questions if anyone else here ordered the jetbike.

Do you know if it was supposed to come with a resin base insert? I ordered multiple bikes but none came with base inserts so I'm thinking maybe not. Easy enough for me to make up something if not.

Flight stands. Are people going with the one included? Or using something else?

I also have the same question with the little flying robot sidekick. I bought multiples of that too and didn't realize they were cast on a flight base. Not sure what other options are out there for it as its a very tiny mini.

The Babes all look great. My thanks to Patrick and Co. for running such an enjoyable kickstarter to back and follow.

::):

Hmm, before I eat shipping, any chance the babes will be for sale @ Origins or Gen Con?

Hmm, before I eat shipping, any chance the babes will be for sale @ Origins or Gen Con?

I have it on good authority they will be at Gen Con. There might even be a Con sculpt of some sort.

I'm pretty crappy at reading unpainted minis...does Cave Girl have a tail? And it looks like a feather on her butt?

I'm pretty crappy at reading unpainted minis...does Cave Girl have a tail? And it looks like a feather on her butt?

It is a tail, but it's attached to the hide dress she is wearing. I think the feather you refer to is a fold in that same hide dress.

• Like 1

The tail appears to be part of her outfit. The feather... Might be a feather. Might be a braid from her hair.

EDIT. Nevermind. Ninja'd by a pro.

:;):

Edited by Darsc Zacal

Received mine yesterday and inventoried....there was an error which I've emailed them about (now to see what happens...)

They are nice figures though:-)

If your email has gone to [email protected] my crack Bomb Squad team will get that resolved for you as soon as possible.

That's where I sent it :-)

Yeah, I am going to have to pick her up. I wasn't all that interested based on the concept art, but now that I have seen pictures of the sculpt, I am wishing I had picked her up. Also wishing I had picked her up at ReaperCon.

• Like 1

Started painting mine up a bit. Did the panda and rocket bike. None finished yet. And the Rocket bike does not seem to come with a base insert.

Just a few quirky things about your Bomb Kits:

No bases for the Sidekicks.

Relics are not Babes™ so did not qualify for the free resin base insert upgrade.

The 40mm Ammo Dump does not get a plastic base because it sits on it's own, although it will fit inside one.

The Rocket Bike does not get a base insert because it has a flight post.

Technically Atomic, Shunkaha and Thulle are not Babes but we decided to give them base inserts anyway 'cause we're just cool like that.

We will be at GenCon. Origins is just a bit too soon to get organized for that one. Maybe next year.

It is a tail, but it's attached to the hide dress she is wearing. I think the feather you refer to is a fold in that same hide dress.

My next step was to ask you for a pic of the back, I think we've only seen a frontal pic of your paint job.

Thanks for the quick reply, I wasn't sure why she had a tail but derp she's wearing an animal skin! :)

I don't actually have a picture of the back of the mini. I took a few pictures of her and they turned out crappy so I just gave them over to Patrick and let him do all the photographic dirty work.