Sign in to follow this  
"That Guy"

Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

$12 a mini makes me wish that these were available in Bones material. Especially that deep sea diver...

• Like 2

$12 a mini makes me wish that these were available in Bones material. Especially that deep sea diver...

They're worth the price for metal, the detail is incredible. Patrick is the frigin man.

• Like 1

They're worth the price for metal, the detail is incredible. Patrick is the frigin man.

I'll agree on that! Love these minis. And twelve bucks is on the higher end of the middle, really not too bad for metal minis of this quality from a boutique line.

• Like 2

I understand that. I just can't justify it as someone just entering the painting hobby with the KS. Maybe later.

• Like 1

I was a little surprised by the price. I really wanted to take part in the KS, but didn't have the funds... I don't know why I am surprised though, in the KS you got 12 babes for $140. So the price is not too different from the KS. I definitely want Luta and Nowada... Both are first class.

According to the BombshellMinis twitter feed the new Kickstarter project is approved, just waiting on art before going live

• Like 1

Right. Maelee sitting on a giant robot. And an extra robot besides. Don't get me wrong - I love Patrick's stuff and will be picking up minis as they hit retail. I just don't feel the need to get in on this KS.

I've too many KS going right now with not much to show for it (though I'm being patient). I just bribed a buddy going to GenCon to pick up some BSBs for me while he's there. Easy-peasy.

Bombshell is one of the KS's I backed that has delivered so I would have no hesitation in backing for a second. I don't doubt that there will be a few more things in the project either.

• Like 2

Bombshell´s is one of the kickstarters that I miss and regret doing so.

I will definitely back this one.

I keep coming to this thread hoping that it will be updated with a link to the new Kickstarter. I kick myself for missing out on the last one and will definitely be jumping in on this one (as long as I can pull of the funds...).

Has anything been said about the existing Babes being made available through this new Kickstarter?

Depending on the answer this month could get VERY expensive.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      If you missed the first Gloomhaven Kickstarter (and retail sold out quickly) here is your chance. I backed that game the first time around and could not be happier with the results. Warning ... that box is heavy ...

• By Serpine
      Two new sets of crazy Christmas battle miniatures...
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184398968/war-in-christmas-village-sequels-tabletop-gaming-m/comments

His previous project is in the process of shipping (got all of mine today).
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)