Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

"That Guy"

I've seen it over there Cash. That's where I got my info. I'm just saying that a KS for one mini, even one with a big base, is not something that grabs my attention.

That's an interesting perspective. If I really like what a project is offering then there's a good chance I'll back it if finances allow, regardless of the KS's size.

I've backed both small and huge kickstarters and in general it's those with modest goals that I've felt most comfortable backing as I feel they're less likely to be overwhelmed with production, shipping, and other logistical challenges and delays.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the Kickstarter is to launch this evening (US). Four to five hours is what I've heard... so between 6 and 8 pm CST maybe.

That's right around the time I finish work. Makes me want the afternoon to go by even faster now.

It looks like the Kickstarter is to launch this evening (US). Four to five hours is what I've heard... so between 6 and 8 pm CST maybe.

That's right around the time I finish work. Makes me want the afternoon to go by even faster now.

That's right around the time I go to bed..... Late night it is then!

I've seen it over there Cash. That's where I got my info. I'm just saying that a KS for one mini, even one with a big base, is not something that grabs my attention.

That's an interesting perspective. If I really like what a project is offering then there's a good chance I'll back it if finances allow, regardless of the KS's size.

I've backed both small and huge kickstarters and in general it's those with modest goals that I've felt most comfortable backing as I feel they're less likely to be overwhelmed with production, shipping, and other logistical challenges and delays.

Patrick is a KS vet with one rather successful campaign under his belt already. I'm sure he's up to the task, big or small. I am certainly not suggesting people not back it - I love the Bombshell line and want to see it do well.

Glad you guys are excited about this one.

Maelee is finished.

The base is finished

One robot is finished

Two more bots are being tweaked and then it's onto the photo pad.

They are being fussy and taking longer to assemble than expected.

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 2