Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

"That Guy"

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$50,000 Adds Tetsu Ko!

Bug Spray is now in the mix after passing $45, 000 so we're on to $50K next to bring Tetsu Ko all the way from the Far East! This fantastic design is created by Tim Collier.

TetsuKo.jpg

If we reach the goal to unlock Tetsu Ko you will also get one Rafaeru-san sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

perk4_RaferuSan.jpg

$55,000+ Adds Nowada, Warrior Queen from the darkest jungles of the past.

Nowada.jpg

If we reach the goal to unlock Nowada she can join your tribe as an additional Babes choice at any level that has a Babes choice as a reward. We will also include one Tazjh Hatchling Sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

perk5_Tazjh.jpg

We have now added a whole set of Sidekicks!

Rewards2.jpg

If we reach the appropriate pledge goals you may be receiving some of the Sidekicks as part of the BOMB KIT pledge level for $75 at no additional cost. Now you can add an additional amount to your existing pledge to cover the cost of an extra set of awesome Sidekicks for your Babes! You may add them on at ANY pledge level in unlimited quantities. They are only available as an add-on as a complete set of five Sidekicks.

OOOoooooooooooohmanomanomanomanoman. Oh. Man. "Rafaeru?" Brilliant.

As someone who got the highest grade in one of his college English Comp classes writing to the prompt, "discuss a figure whom you count as a role model, and how that figure has shaped your life" about Raphael the TMNT, I would pay $75 for the Bomb Kit just for that sidekick.

So I'm glad I get all those other freebees along with him. :)

Keep in mind that to get all the models with pets currently requires trading in the t-shirt from Bomb Kit and soon you will need to be pledging higher than that!

Best value remains Napalm which is now under $6 a babe.

I've been wondering if these sidekicks are just being included in a Bomb Kit, whether you pick the paired model or not? Or is it as ObsidianCrane suggests, that you have to pick Nowada to get Tazjh free, or pick Tetsu-Ko to get Rafaeru-san free, etc. Patrick?

If we reach the goal to unlock Nowada she can join your tribe as an additional Babes choice at any level that has a Babes choice as a reward. We will also include one Tazjh Hatchling Sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

That sounds like the former rather than the latter.

The image for Bomb Kit shows both Squidman and Raferu-san included, no mention on having to select the associated babe and the text reads as if they are invluded regardless of whether you select the babe.I'd like confirmation but it certainly seems like they are included regardless of your babe choices.