Bombshell Miniatures Kickstarter

"That Guy"

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The image for Bomb Kit shows both Squidman and Raferu-san included, no mention on having to select the associated babe and the text reads as if they are invluded regardless of whether you select the babe.I'd like confirmation but it certainly seems like they are included regardless of your babe choices.

Yep - everything that you see in the BOMB KiT image is what you'll be getting regardless which Babes you end up choosing.

• Like 1

Yeah, only backers can post comments on the KS, and I'm not a backer yet. I'm held to a solemn oath to only buy one mini for every two I get painted for at least the next year. (the unpainted bin just topped 1000 models with the Bones KS, so, yeah...) I'm painting as fast as I can to make quota and get in on this before it closes. :;): Thanks for the clarification Patrick!

Yeah, only backers can post comments on the KS, and I'm not a backer yet. I'm held to a solemn oath to only buy one mini for every two I get painted for at least the next year. (the unpainted bin just topped 1000 models with the Bones KS, so, yeah...) I'm painting as fast as I can to make quota and get in on this before it closes. :;): Thanks for the clarification Patrick!

Just remember that you're only "buying" 4 mini's with the bomb kit level... all the others are free gifts to you. :devil:

• Like 1

Haha, yeah, believe me... I've tried. :) It was quite a bit of work to get in on the Bones KS with over 700 unpainted models in my house already. I think I'll be able to make it for at least a Bomb Kit on this one, maybe Blast. I've got some time off next week and I'll get some painting in each day. Doing some ranked troops to really make headway too. I also think its fair to call Bomb 4 models (6 with a Tshirt trade) and the rest free gifts. Unfortunately I think this means I'm out for Low Life minis, but I'll survive. Congrats on the KS so far! I can't wait to see how far you can take it. I'll get my pledge in as soon as I get my 8th mini painted. :;):

Momentum has been going strong! The Bombardier Backers have really been getting the word out and sharing what an awesome project they think this is. I also want to thank everyone who has helped many of our new backers feel welcome by answering questions and pointing out new rewards in the comments section and forums like this one. I have been busy working on sculpts throughout the project and it has been a huge benefit to have such a great support network!

TARGET ACQUIRED

$50,000 ACHIEVED - THANK YOU!!! We bring Tetsu Ko in from the deepest corners of the Far East. As an added bonus, every BOMB KIT includes a Raferu-san Sidekick for absolutely FREE!

TestsuKo.jpg

$55,000+ Adds Nowada, Warrior Queen from the darkest jungles of the past. If we reach the goal to unlock Nowada she can join your tribe as an additional Babes choice at any level that has a Babes choice as a reward. We will also include one Tazjh Hatchling Sidekick in every BOMB KIT for absolutely FREE!

Nowada.jpg

More news in our Official Update here!

Here are a couple of things I've been working on.

Maelee_wip03.jpg

Betty_wip02.jpg

Maelee and Betty are coming along nicely. Maelee has a few more details to add, but her gear and tools will likely be 3D printed and so won't be finished for a while. The wrench is just a placeholder for reference. Betty still needs the rest of her flight jacket, hair & cap as well as a few other details. This should give you a rough idea of how they are progressing.

You can read more of the Official Update™ here.