Very disappointed in Reaper customer service

Miar

Polite rarely enters into it. I wanted to offer a response to the posts in the forum, which is different than what was said in your e-mail.

I do not consider the design of our cart, the way it functions now to be a flaw, and in e-mail we can discuss this.

I will be locking this thread down now, and you and I con continue this via e-mail, as per your request.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An exchange of several e-mails with Miar has resolved this - I am leaving it locked, however, to prevent an escalation of attacks against Miar. Even if made with the intent of defending Reaper, our staff, o personnel, I do not wish to see that kind of behavior.

Some selections from our last few messages, to show resolution:

MIAR:I haven't been to the Reaper forums in about 20 hours and just noticed you locked down the thread.

I'm glad you did this but I did want to add a post in that I felt the whole situation was resolved in positive manner. Also that I was happy with your reasons given. I could just start a new thread and do that but don't want to accidentally start another ball rolling or go around your block. I would like to let the Reaper board know from my side my positive feeling about how things were resolved. If you want to post something and the end of the blocked thread or another way you feel is better please do.

MIAR:Thank you, I realize I may have not made things any easier in the choices I made as well. Those just seemed to be the best at the time. As for making it better you did that by taking the time to give a full and clear answer as to what was happening. Yes, there was some confusion at the beginning of that between us but I chalk that up mostly to you at Reaper coming in the morning to a three page thread plus the email to go through and me replying at one or two in the morning here after a long day. Neither situation perfect.