KS new sculpts

ReaperClark

These are just fantastic. I love the snake man and then the fire elemental blew my head off! Just beautiful fire elemental I can't wait to practice my blending on all that flame.

Who are the sculptors of these?

Snakeman Warrior sculpted by Julie Guthrie

Medium Fire Elemental sculpted by Bob Ridolfi

Large Fire Elemental sculpted by Julie Guthrie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Fireys, seeing the large in context really makes him impressive. I cant wait to see what they look like in translucent...

The snakeman looks ok, although Id like to see a different angle. From directly side-on like that Im not such a fan of the new head - it kind of looks more like a ferret to me than a snake. A different angle where you can see how wide the head is might make all the difference, though.

Spectacular sculpts, as always.

They all look great, although the bow & arrows on the snake man makes me want another where he's holding the bow instead, and has the swords sheathed.

The bow is along the side of the quiver.

Yes, but he'd like a second one where it's in his hands, instead. :rock:

Yeah, it's funny really. The only reason I even mentioned it was because he had the bow on his back. It made me think, "What for? He's a monster, not an adventurer!" but another one with the bow in hand would fix that, along with other poses too. It'd be neat to have 3 + different poses of them.

I really like these, but it almost looks like the "large" fire elemental is closer to huge.

He (She? It?) fits easily on a 2x2 square, and while it may be "by scale" taller than 10 feet, it will work as Large or Huge on the tabletop depending on how (or even if) you choose to base it.

We're less "bound" by size rules than most miniatures companies, frankly because I'd rather make a mini that's 1/2 way between large and huge and let you use 1 mini for both sizes, than make 2 minis and make you have to buy both.