KS new sculpts

ReaperClark

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only got one of each of all the different options (aside from the deep dwellers, which I got two of). I wish I could have afforded more of them, but I decided to invest in 6 vampire sets instead.

. . . .

what in the holy unholy mother of hell do you need SIX VAMPIRES for ?!!

(Massaging temples)

Yes, Pally. I think Girot is speaking for all of us here. . . .

Well I wanted 3 of each type of Sophie. (2 to keep, others for resale...? depends on their eBay value). So, I'm spending $159 on Sophies anyway.. why not add $75 to each and get another 200+ minis? I'm sure it'll be easy enough to resell the minis in lots for $2 a mini each (or more). I know I can easily get $2400 for my extra 5 sets, which not only pays me for my whole order, but also nets a $1400 profit.

I'm also considering getting in a lot of painting practice on them, and then selling the ones that I'm not happy with. There's also the gifts idea that recruittons mentioned. There's a whole slew of things you can do with 1400+ minis. Profit is just one of them. ::D:

Oh and I also got 2 liche Sophie sets. One to keep, and one to resell.

Might be a while before I sell any Sophie stuff. Has to be worth double my investment. :B):

Edit: I was just noticing the new pics of Kaladrax. You know, the filler doesn't necessarily have to be made glowy, or painted black, or cut out.. it could also be like a large fleshy sack of some kind, and the skeletal frame is protecting it.

• Like 1