Selected wrong pledge level; can I fix it? (Want Vampire instead of Liche)

Selesa

My housemates and I went in on the Kickstarter back in August, while I was on the other side of the country, and I was the one who submitted payment. We thought that the 110 Liche level was just Vampire + Sophies, and went for it as an upgrade-- the Vampire level was really what we wanted, we just thought "$10 for a bunch of succubi? That's a steal!" But no, no, that's not how it works at all.

Will I be able to switch it back to the Vampire level and drop the Liche level altogether? We put together $220 at the Kickstarter, for Vampire + box of sophies + lots of optionals, and I'm hoping that we won't have to give up our grab bag of various dragons to get the Vampire package re-included. :(

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pledged $220 you're good. That gets you the Vampire level package plus $120 of extras. Assign it how you like. You can get the box of special Sophies, or put it on dragons. If you want both, you'll have to add more money to your pledge when the Manager comes out. Rustle up the money fast, as it's due any day and we've been warned we'll only have about 10 days to submit it.

I've been playing with the RPM lately trying to make sure it's doing its job correctly, and I can confirm that you can switch easily from Liche to Vampire. There will be an option to "confirm your level" and on all levels, "upgrade to Vampire" is a prominent, easy to find option. Once confirmed and locked in a Vampire, you will be given the option to "spend" the pledged amount that is in excess of Vampire.

Everyone confirmed as a backer (the 17,744, plus a few who contacted us specifically during the KS) will be able to confirm as Vampire for $100, not the $150 that is currently offered for late backers.