Otherworld Indiegogo Campaign

talion78

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to pass on this. The only one that interests me really is the female adventurers... and I'd have to pledge at the $160 level and pick up another pack I didn't really want to get them.

OW has said that if all you want is one set, pledge at level 4 and let him know what set you want.

I'm going to have to pass on this. The only one that interests me really is the female adventurers... and I'd have to pledge at the $160 level and pick up another pack I didn't really want to get them.

OW has said that if all you want is one set, pledge at level 4 and let him know what set you want.

Just another voice confirming this; it was stated in the comments section that you can get any one set with a level 4 pledge (unfortunately, the comments don't seem to be saved on Indiegogo).

Also note that you do get a few freebies with a level 4 pledge; a pair of guard dogs, a dwarf mercenary and two items packs...

I'm also disappointed that they seem to be doing fewer female adventurers. A set of female humans and another of demi-humans would have been better IMO. Otherworld already have a range of henchmen figures. I'd have preferred five sets (two specifically women), or do four but drop the henchmen.

Anyway, as has been said, if you only want the women, you can do that. You do not have to pledge for 3 sets to get them.