Sign in to follow this  
recruittons

Classic Dungeon Adventurers Miniature Set - Chibi Style

Warduke was always a favorite of mine as well. Even thou he did wear the male equivalent of the chainmail bikini ^_^

D&D Wardrums mini

dndalumni_wardukemini.jpg

based off the Wayne Reynolds art piece

dndalumni_wardukemag.jpg

As far as old D&D toys, I had Kelek & Warduke from this series. I remember getting them in a giant toy store (not TRUs) in the state of New York back when I was 12 (visiting my uncle who lived there at the time). These were the single carded versions.

http://www.toyarchiv...iniFigures.html

Introduced my 7yr old to the DVDs of the show about a year ago. She loved em! She's since moved to LOTR and Xena: Warrior Princess, but it served as a good introduction to fantasy. Since she's dabbling with painting, maybe I should consider these... hmmm...

Thanks for the link. I think I'm going to have to get some of these. It is a good thing this doesn't end till november 1st, since I still have some extra reaper minis to get.

I think Tiamat has been declared the "Queen of dragons" or "Dragon Queen". Honestly she was might have suckered me in, but I'm not digging her concept art. Thank goodness! I don't need another KS. Besides, then I'd have to get Super Dungeon Explorer, and I don't need another game either!

A fun new update (Especially for Bronnies)

Pony Pack added based on backer requests

We've had a lot of requests to make variants of our Unicorn and we now have the designed finished for many different pony variants.

Pony Pack Add-on

The Pony Pack can be added to any reward level for $30 (and you can add-on more than one set if you want to any reward). The set includes 3 Unicorns, 3 Ponys and 2 Pony Accessory #1 sets (each set has a pair of wings with chest banner and 4 fire hooves). For those that just wanted the Unicorn D6, you can add that to any reward for $3.

We also have a Pony Pack reward level which will get you this Add-on as your main reward.

The Pony Pack means you can create any of the following 8 ponys: Pony, Unicorn, Alicorn, Pegasus, Nightmare, Horned Nightmare, Winged Nightmare, Nightmare Alicorn.

If you need additional Unicorns, Ponys or Pony Accessory #1 Sets they are $5 each (and also qualify for the buy 4, get 1 free offer) (so you could get 5 additional items for $20).

PonyPack.jpg

(NOTE: the image illustrates the 6 configurations you can make, but to do so you'd need to add an extra accesory pack for an extra $5)

If you'd like to see a larger image ... click here: http://www.impactmin...onyPack_Big.jpg

Just as we were finishing this offer, we were hit with many new requests for more Accessories. So we are working on creating Bat Wings, Wings of Flame, Flaming Tail, Tail of Tentacles and Mouth Tentacles as possible other accessories. We'll let you know if we find we've been able to create them as well!

....and visions of MLP danced through my head upon seeing that picture.

I see the personal modding of these going so very wrong so very quickly....

GrnGrnGrn (as they used to say in Asterix)

I was going to give this one a pass, but...

Augh! I have been reeled in by the cute!

Thankfully there are no pictures of sculpts (other than the Diminutive Mage; nitpickers), otherwise I would be forced to pry open my wallet for a KS once more.

Thankfully there are no pictures of sculpts (other than the Diminutive Mage; nitpickers), otherwise I would be forced to pry open my wallet for a KS once more.

Not sure if this will affect your wallet or not, but there are 4 miniatures, currently (with 4 more potentially) that will be sculpted by Jason Wiebe. A half fire elemental mage, a death knight (NOT-Lord Soth), a halfling thief, and a praying female cleric. You can count on Jason to pull out the quality.