Missing something with Pledge Manager?

Matbar

Okay so I got my Pledge Manager link and went in. The box at the top says it's a 3 step process, don't go back or you lose your progress etc. There's a nifty box to the right that shows how much you've already pledged, which seems to change as you make selections. I have checked the box that says "lock in my level" it puts up 100 as the amount I've spent thus far. I scroll past all the things I'm not doing, and I see nothing else. No "next" button, no option for add ons, putting in more money, etc. The last thing that shows up on my screen is the bit about selecting a t-shirt size and cap. The other options I can see are the ones if you're not in North America, if you want stuff sent in one shipment, and adding extra pledges. I even clicked the one to add extra pledges thinking that might be where I either add more money, or select where I'm spending the extra over the basic Vampire amount, but all it does is add another Vampire.

This may well be an operator error or oversight, which is why I posted here instead of emailing back the very busy folk at Reaper outright. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

Yeah. IE 9 isn't friendly (and I didn't have the time to do any regression testing). I tested heavily in webkit browsers and firefox. If you're in IE, try a different browser.

• Like 1

I'm also missing something, but a different something. After I complete all the steps, and click 'payment' it tells me that my shipping address has been updated. When I click okay (I am using chrome at present), nothing happens. It doesn't tell me it is saved or that the process is complete. If I close the window and reopen it, I have to start all over again. Has anyone else seen this?

• Super Administrators

Above posted problem? Resolved. It just fixed itself, and I am okay with that resolution.

New problem though. It changed my shipping address in the final step (removed city, state, and zipcode) and now will not let me update. Take a look - I'll try again tomorrow - there isn't a rush yet.

Does the problem persist if you quit your browser and reopen the page?

Only downside I had was when I entered international it automatically set (and would not let me unset) the "ship everything latter" option. A touch of a pity due to the fact I will have a lot more cool toys arriving from other KS's sooner and it would have been nice to have the paint.

A touch of a pity due to the fact I will have a lot more cool toys arriving from other KS's sooner and it would have been nice to have the paint.

Yeah, I was looking forward to the paint so I could get some practice in on some old minis I have lying around before the really good stuff got here... Oh well. I never would have even been inspired to start painting at all if it werent for the KS, so I guess it can wait.

• Super Administrators

No Undertaker option?

Undertaker packages present us with a rather challenging fulfillment option. We didn't add undertakers for people who didn't already pledge undertaker.

What if I pledge 4 x vampire levels, and in the comments say I want 3 of those converted to undertaker, and say I don't care about the blister packaging? (or whatever it is you're doing special for Undertakers).

Eh, it's no biggie. Vampire level gets more anyway. I can always buy the < 29 bones minis I'm missing out on later on.