Kudos to Reaper for the Pledge Manager

badocter

After filling out Mantic's Dreadball 'pledge manager' in google docs...THANKS AGAIN KIT.

Holy crap the RPM was in another league entirely (no pun intended). Do I owe Mantic? Did I pick everything I intended? Can I see a summary of my choices? Who knows?!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After filling out Mantic's Dreadball 'pledge manager' in google docs...THANKS AGAIN KIT.

Holy crap the RPM was in another league entirely (no pun intended). Do I owe Mantic? Did I pick everything I intended? Can I see a summary of my choices? Who knows?!

Message them on KS for a summary (I know I did)

and the 'extras' will be invoiced later, I owe another $36 and no invoice yet (10 hrs later) so it could be days befor you get a bill.... I suspect they'll finish all the surveys before sending stuff out

I grabbed an extra $13 of stuff, just another Blaine (because awesome) and refbot/balls ('cause I forgotted them). I did have a cheat sheet from putting together my initial pledge, but it was so much easier with Kit's solution. I imagine everything will work out fine with Mantic, but the whole time I was thanking Kit :)

And I have a policy of 'when you think good thoughts, say them', so I did!

Reaper's pledge manager was a model of ease and simplicity (although I had a touch of hesitation with the Sophie thing as it seemed a little counterintuitive). It was super user friendly.

Well done, Kit and all the Reaper folks!