Anybody else feeling really poor right now :-P?

corrinavatan

Perhaps it's crazy of me, but I'm both happy and afraid about hearing of this reset option to add even more money to our pledge. I thought I was quite responsible about doing only one each of most add ons and even turning some down because, well did I REALLY need yet another remorhaz or treant, and how many storm giants do I really need, etc. But as soon as I locked in, I started to think: hmmm, I can repaint various ogres and giants various colors to have different sculpts of fire giants and frost giants, etc. I can repaint the ettin green to have a two headed troll. And so on. Plus, sure I can get these at retail, but if I'm getting a better price I'm actually SAVING money by adding to my pledge! LOL. So if they do create this reset button I fear how much damage I could end up doing to my wallet before it really closes for business.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully those of you with regrets about not getting enough Clockwork Dragons can add them on today.. or tomorrow. Whenever that spiffy Reset button is added. I bet there will be some people that will use it 10x or more. xD

I got zero clockwork dragons. Mistakes were made.

• Like 1

Locked it in, so there's no going back now anyway.

Kit says there will be a "reset" option available soon, sometime today perhaps. We can't reduce our orders, but we can change things around and add to it.

What? Oh, why did you tell me that? Must...remain....strong....

Even after adding a few things I still managed to keep it under $400.

I must have been the only person to be somewhat conservative on the RPM. Only added $35. Of course, since I just found out earlier this week my wife is pregnant and with Twins, I really didn't have much other choice.

congrats dude!

Ramen makes a fine Christmas dinner.

I keep a case of ramen on the back seat of my jeep as a theft deterant...potential thief sees my ramen and thinks..dang, he must have done Reaper's KS, lets leave the poor guy alone, hes broke lol

Ramen makes a fine Christmas dinner.

The secret is to get everybody loaded on "christmas spirit" first (I like to use a nice, cheap fortified wine for this), and then nobody cares. Hell, after gramma gets two bottles of Thunderbird in her she'd prolly eat rocks.

Fortified wine? Well, like they say, any port in a storm....

That reset button.... I may need to let some folks know.

The Auld Grump

Only added $55 to my initial Vampire x2 + most of the addons (didn't need the paints or the case). Was on the fence about certain ones like the Jabberwock and Frost Wyrm, but am totally satisfied in the end.

Not quite feeling poorer as this will eliminate the need to buy any minis for awhile really and I've got quite the "lead mountain" accumulated. Plus I've resisted any other KS aside from the Studio Miniatures zombies.

*raises hand* Im feeling poor.

Had trouble meeting the pledge level originally, but the extra time meant extra saving. Three paint sets didnt help. Not much compared to some people, but still... phew. Locked in now and already disappeared from my bank.

Stupid too-tempting clockwork dragon.

• Like 1