Who do I PM for this? (pledge manager weirdness)

buglips*the*goblin

So I finally got around to doing this and picking all my extras, but it says I'm getting a motorbike Sophie. I deselected it and appear to have paid the price total calculated without her. Nevertheless, she's still listed in what I'm getting.

Being an honest goblin, I don't want to make away with $25 worth of loot I didn't pay for.

Also, it kept insisting I'm from the US. I think it finally took the correct country (Canada), but I don't trust it. Anyway, I'm not sure who to hassle to make sure I don't get an unpaid Sophie and to make sure the Big Box goes to the right nation state. ::P:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevertheless, she's still listed in what I'm getting.

I don't suppose that because the way of removing the Sophie is to add a minus sophie that the total shows you purchasing Sophie for -$25? Or something like that?

Hey, I play 2nd Edition. I'm a master at the negative is a positive/positive is a negative math. It most assuredly deselected and gave me the credit, it just also decided that, I dunno, since I'm so pretty I guess, that I deserved to not only get the credit for Sophie but also to get her for free.

Okay, I'll try Kit. I just know the Reaper Peeps are busy so I didn't want to harass the wrong one.

Yeah, but I complain to Bryan too much. Like if I go to Subway and they don't give me enough pickles on my sammich? Well, I gotta complain to Bryan. Favourite TV show cancelled? Complain to Bryan. Sock has a hole in it? Complain to Bryan. Bryan tells me to stop complaining to him? Complain to Bryan.

So I figured I'd give him the day off on this one.

• Like 4

I'm trying to use Chrome since IE doesn't work with RPM. I pledged 4 Vampire levels. So after selecting the 4 Vampire pledges I go to the "Add-ons" page. I select to trade in 3 Sophies and add 1 UL upgrade. The tally to the right shows +$75 for the trade in credit. I select the rest of my add-ons. everything adds up and I go to the next "Loot" page. The Sophies kept state "4" and the $75 credit is now gone. I re-enter the info 3 more times and the Loot page still says I am keeping my 4 Sophies even though on the Add-ons page I trade in 3.

I write this post and return to the RPM and now it is showing properly "0 Sophies kept + 1 Sophie UL upgrade" and the right hand totals show the appropriate $75 credit.

SIgh. OK problem apparently solved. If you are getting some bugs and things aren't saving page to page. Wait 5 mins and try again for the system to finally implement and show the correct changes.

Mine maths out precisely for what I got. Total ($407) - existing pledge ($210) - sophie credit ($25) = $172 owed. It just says I still get Sophie for some reason.

Anyway, I let Kit know. If I still somehow wind up with a motorbike Sophie coming to my door I'll assume she's here of her own free will and take her out for a night on the town.

I think there is an army of rejection-angry Sophies walking about in the catacombs of deep cyberspace messing with the RPM system...

My initial attempt at using the RPM had me paying $2-$5 more for all of the Options. I thought it might have had something to do with shipping and I missed a KS update so I didn't get bent out of shape about it. Before I could finish I stepped away from the computer for dinner. When I came back the whole thing had timed out really badly and I had to reload. The second attempt had everything priced correctly.

Ultimately it worked out just fine... except that I totally missed a trade oportunity that popped up AFTER I finalized my pledge.