if imitation is the best for of complement...

MiniCannuck

im also getting ready for the next reaper one and maybe a mantic games kickstarter for warpath(or even kings of war again)

I think Reaper is going to have their hands full for a while. I don't expect to see another kickstarter from them for quite some time.

Same for Mantic. They now have backers from 2 kickstarters whom they have an obligation to fulfil the rewards of. I'd really hope they don't plan for a third one until those two are completed.

Of all the miniature based kickstarters I've backed, Stonehaven is the only one that should be wrapped up by the end of the year. I'd actually look forward to seeing what they have planned for what I'm assuming would be early next year.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the miniature based kickstarters I've backed, Stonehaven is the only one that should be wrapped up by the end of the year. I'd actually look forward to seeing what they have planned for what I'm assuming would be early next year.

Yes! One: Their update schedule each and every Wednesday is amazing. I don't care how little they say, just having it come up to say things are going as planned, or whatever, is beautiful.

Two: The quality of their sculpts and castings have been immense.

Three: Their next project, if I read their backer survey results right, should be Dungeon Bosses, which sounds like a ton of fun. So I'm backing that thing.

I threw $60 a them, and they've really worked hard for my dollars. Also, the character sheets for each of the minis (in both Pathfinder and 4th ed. D&D) are really awesome! I was thinking of running an adventure path using them once they get here ^_^

Red Box Games should have wrapped up and delivered everything before the end of the year too and Tre has been great with updates showing the new sculpts as he makes them.

The most recent one had bags of finished casts too, so he'll be shipping some stuff soon (I ordred everything so I'll need to wait a while yet)

If I had any cash left I'd back the new one he's planing to launch soon, but sadly no more KSing for me for a while

• Like 1