• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheGhostPepper
      I recently finished up this book nook.  I was inspired by Black Magic Craft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOWFbYNTOo&fbclid=IwAR0KPsFmpNYhvNHcca_3uWtP4U3fLk1F8InSrhXuLQB94Fj0EPAc_wwDbHo).  I made this for a good friend that I have played DND with who is moving and wanted a little going away present to give to him. Painted with mix of Reaper Paints and Vallejo paints.  The terrain is 3D printed, stalagmites are from Thingiverse and the ruins are from Printable Scenery (https://www.printablescenery.com/) that I modified on Meshmixer.  This was my first time working with poured resin and LED lighting, was a lot of fun and now I am definitely going to make one for myself. 

• By MusicalFeline
      So, I recently purchased the "Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments Monsters Paint Set". Came with a bunch of Army Painter washes and paints and yadda yadda yadda...

But it also came with this neat Owlbear mini, which is what I have to share with you guys today!

First eyes I ever successfully painted. But in my defense, I'd only ever tried on minis with smallish eyes, which was NOT the brightest idea I'd ever had. The left eye turned out really good in my opinion, but the right one was a bit messy.

I also need to do so me touch-up work on the base. I got a bit careless with the wash, and uh... Yeeeeah.

Lastly and leastly, I didn't upload an outdoor picture as I usually do. That'll probably come later, provided I don't forget. 

• By Kangaroorex
      Hi everyone, 

Does anyone know of a module or resource that has a pre made undersea city or palace?  One of my group paying saltmarsh took up the sea elf Prince when his character drowned  and then promised the support of his city.  Now the party wants to visit the city and negotiate for those resources.  I want them to have a good time and have at least the trappings of a city around them but I don't want to build and populate an entire city in a week or 2 for a 1 week adventure that could, potentially become a rerunning resource but might not.

Does anyone know of a module or supplement for an Atlantis or similar city below the waves?
    • By lazarp
      So I've seen a bunch of people using "big bucket of monsters" toys for dnd and I decided to try it too.

Did this guy in under an hour while watching tv, super relaxing! Will use him as a wacky cyclops in my campaign 

• By Patrik Strom
      I recently (not really recently...) backed the new Blood Rage Digital kickstarter. I've had my eyes on the game for some time but didn't want to buy it without the plastic tokens, so when the kickstarter came along I jumped on board. While waiting for the extras I'm planning to buy the core game and get it painted. With one of the pieces being the Fire Giant I want to enhance the base with some fire effects (lava or the like). But I needed something to practice on. Balor became that something. Or the base at first. Then I just had to finish it. I had higher hopes when I started but I don't have the patience for lager miniatures, so I ended up cutting as many corners as I could. All and all it did end up better than I thought it would. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)